Generally, organizations approach recruiters to fulfill open job opportunities. But, in the case of a direct hire, organizations hire or offer a candidate the job directly without any involvement of a recruitment agency. Companies choose direct hiring through their internal HR (Human resource) department. There might be several reasons for direct hire, some of them may include the following:
- Employees in direct hire positions often offer more loyalty to a company.
- To fulfill upper level like C-level job positions
- To hire better talent, often recruiters get candidate-centric and not client-centric
- To skip additional steps and save time
- To fulfill any specific type of job requirement which needs direct communications
- To avoid commission fee of recruiters