Job Description of Non-technical Recruitment Specialist
We at _________ (Name of the company) know that the right talent acquisition is a critical aspect for any organization to grow and that a recruitment specialist is a force for hiring such resources. We are on the lookout for a non-technical recruitment specialist who can undertake all hiring activities and help us get rich talent onboard in the Non-Technical domain.
A non-technical recruitment specialist is required to connect with potential candidates online and offline for current open roles, screen applications, support hiring managers, and coordinate the hiring process end-to-end. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience. If you have prior experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we would like to work with you.
What does the role demand?
You will need to create and publish non-technical job ads in various portal. You must have an excellent knowledge of Internet-based recruiting tools, job sites such as Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn, etc., networking sites, and other sourcing methods. As a non-technical recruitment specialist, you will collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
Other responsibilities include:
- Present quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone interviews to shortlist qualified candidates.
- Understand non-technical resource requirements proactively.
- Interview candidates in-person for roles in various levels – junior, senior, and executive.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire.
- Host and participate in job fairs and follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
Do you have it in you?
Do you have proven experience as a recruitment specialist, recruiter, or similar role, hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed, and strong interpersonal skills? If you are familiar with applicant tracking systems, have good written and verbal communication skills, and can work with true team spirit, we’d like to meet you. Freshers who have the ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment are also welcome.
Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field.
Salary – At par with the industry.
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time
A brief synopsis of the company.
Samples Job Descriptions
Recruitment Specialist, Senior Associate-1
JOB DESCRIPTION (Onboarding Specialist Associate)
Purpose of Role:
(Summarise the job’s intent and why it exists, in one or two sentences)
Confirm entities the role will interact with on a day to day basis
- The Onboarding function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to ensuring a smooth and consistent onboarding experience for all new hires and hiring managers across the State Street organization.
The function has Global responsibilities and each individual will be assigned a country or group of counties (depending on the size of the State Street operation in each location).
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Global Onboarding team, ensuring a quality support service focused on continuous improvement, and manage relationships with Talent Acquisition, NGA, and Sterling.
(Identify 5-8 major responsibilities performed by the job. Include the approximate percentage of time performing each responsibility during a typical week/month. If the percentage of time performing a function is less than 5%, that function should not be listed).
Support all pre-boarding administration for candidates that have accepted an offer at State Street ensuring completion and accuracy of all tasks.
- Produce accurately and efficiently employment offer letters contracts of employment and create/send out employment offer packs in coordination with the external service provider
- Responsible for updating the HR system to reflect a new hire has been identified and hired as per their start date
- Manage background checking process of new hires to include working with the 3rd party background checking supplier used to conduct checks
- Work with our immigration firm to ensure all new hires have the right to live and work in the country of hire. Where appropriate work with recruiter and immigration supplier to manage the process of sponsoring highly skilled candidates for work VISA’s
- Prepare for hire communications to hiring managers
- Responsible for prestart communications to candidates
- Responsible for the day 1 welcome letter distribution and 30-day check-in employee referral promotion to hire
- Act as a point of contact for hiring managers pertaining to IT systems access
- Coordinate induction set up for all new employees
- Manage and track that all required new joiner training is completed on a timely basis.
- Act as a point of contact to identify any challenges or delays in the process and highlight these to management and hiring managers.
- Prepare and distribute standard and ad hoc reports within specified guidelines
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external candidates hiring managers and key stakeholders in the onboarding process (IT Global Security GHR)
- Coordinate the effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follow up on administrative details within or across divisions.
- Gain an understanding of process flows risk and downstream impact
- Handles confidential and sensitive information
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluent English language skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Experience of a busy and demanding environment
Level of Education:
Degree level education (preferred)
Talent is a very critical resource for LimeTray and we are looking for someone who can help us to get rich talent onboard in the Non-Technical domain. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to manage our end-to-end recruitment process.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop, drive and execute PAN India recruiting strategies for LimeTray based on competitive research and industry knowledge
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches by understanding the skills and background required, the impact of the role, and what constitutes an ideal fit
- Proactively seek out hiring managers and candidates with superior follow-through skills to enhance their respective experiences and relationships.
- Experience and comfortable with full lifecycle recruiting
- Source, build and maintain candidate pipelines to yield high-quality candidates for short and long term hiring needs
- Effectively manage communications with candidates, post-process feedback, salary negotiations, and final closures within dedicated timelines
- Expertise in effective candidate search on job portals, internal databases as well as other more traditional techniques and an ability to leverage social networking sites, personal contacts as well as existing employees` network to reach out to passive candidates
- Monitor and analyze Candidate data to recommend the best course of actions to recruit, assess, select, and hire
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
What we look for:
- Great Communicator – We are looking for a communicator par excellence. You know your words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect LimeTray`s ownership and hustle.
- Problem Solver – There are times when you have a deadline but not the right candidate for the position, you have to be able to figure out a quick solution that will not hamper the team’s productivity.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity – You enjoy a high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers
- Presence of Mind – You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem and not lose your cool in dealing with clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Process-oriented and ability to recommend process design in the development of a robust recruiting process
- Ability to think on feet and develop innovative recruiting techniques to meet hiring managers’ needs
- Good Negotiation and Closure skills with a strong emphasis on Relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload
- Huge focus on Hustle Factor: People who can ensure seamless delivery for positions assigned
- Startup experience along with the ability to scale with a fast-growing company
- 2-3 years experience in Non-Technical recruitment – Sales and Marketing preferred
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruitment targets
Why would you want to be a part of LimeTray?
- Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first-of-its-kind product for the global market.
- Growth: We have, in a short span of time, being able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
- Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
- Impact: LimeTray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone’s given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to improve the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.
- Understand Resource Requirements
- Work proactively on end to end recruitment for hiring for our Customers by utilizing effective tools for sourcing, selection, and onboarding
- Meet all recruitment timelines successfully the multiple clients, as assigned
- Plan, develop and drive sourcing/recruitment strategies in consultation with vertical
- Source candidates through networking & cold calling
- Create and maintain assignment track sheets
- Conduct pre-screening interviews
- Assist in salary and hiring recommendations, as applicable
- Hand-hold candidate to increase offer to joinee conversion
- Work with line managers to develop and implement staffing strategies and programs (where
- Display excellent customer service towards internal and external customers
- Effectively use Job Portals/ Networking & Referral
- Use Job boards (Naukri, Times jobs, Monster), Linkedin, and other professional websites effectively
- Create and maintain productive relationships; effectively network and influence candidates
- Experience: Minimum of 1 Year
- Educational Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Hands-on job postings, use of mass mailing, downloads in excel, etc
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
Required Education: BE / B.Tech