A Hiring Manager is a person who supervises the hiring process and is responsible to fulfill open job positions. He alone does not work towards recruitments but has a team to lead and supervise. Hiring managers coordinate with the HR team during the hiring process and manages the interviews and selections. Following are the responsibilities of the Hiring Manager:
- Identifying recruitment for open job positions.
- Planning the strategies to hire fresh talent for the company.
- Allocating roles and responsibilities to the hiring team.
- Creating an attractive job description for job seekers.
- Posting job opportunities and reviewing the updates.
- Defining details of the job position.
- Setting interview-related expectations.
- Scheduling interviews and evaluating the candidate post-interview.
- Notifying the recruiter if the position is filled.
- Writing job offers and discussing employee contract details with the employee.
- Making the final hiring decision after the necessary approvals.