Zoom Fatigue describes the tiredness or burnout associated with overusing virtual platforms of communication. It’s not Zoom-caused fatigue. It’s a video or online meeting fatigue, but Zoom gets the label because Zoom is the go-to-meeting tool for most.
Symptoms of Zoom Fatigue
- Feeling drained after work
- Losing focus during online meetings
- Headaches and Body pain
- Eye Strain and Burnout
How to defeat Zoom fatigue?
There are many helpful things that an individual can do to defeat Zoom fatigue including :
- By taking breaks during online meetings
- Limit the number and the length of online meetings planned
- Letting the eyes rest
- Mental health should be the priority
- Avoid multitasking