Strategic Human Resource Management
Strategic human resource management (SHRM) is the connection between a company’s human resources and its strategies, objectives, and goals. The aim of strategic human resource management is to advance flexibility innovation, and competitive advantage, Develop a fit-for-purpose organizational culture and improve business performance.
Benefits of Strategic HRM
- Allows identification, prioritization, and exploitation of opportunities.
- Provides an objective view of management problems.
- Represents a framework for improved coordination and control of activities.
- Minimizes the effects of adverse conditions and changes.
- Allows major decisions to better support established objectives.
- Allows more effective allocation of time and resources to identified opportunities.
- Creates a framework for internal communication among personnel.
- Helps to integrate the behaviors of individuals into a total effort.