Orientation is the process of introducing newly hired employees to their new workplace. It provides the basic organizational information employees need to feel prepared for their new team, department, and role within the company.
Importance of Orientation
- To shape up the new worker’s confidence within the organization and themselves so that they could become an economical employee.
- To develop among the newcomers a sense of loyalty towards the organization.
- To encourage a detailed and welcoming relationship among the staff.
- To confirm that the new workers don’t keyboard a misunderstanding and rejecting edge towards the organization or the duty.
- To provide the staff the compulsory data like facilities, rules, etc regarding the organization.