An employee referral program is a recruitment method designed to allow employees to be involved in their company’s recruiting process. The idea revolves around employees sharing their company’s job vacancies in their own networks and providing recommendations for candidates who apply.
Benefits of Referral
- Employee referral improves the quality of hire.
- Employee referral increases employee retention rate.
- Employee referral reduces time to hire.
- Employee referral reduces the cost to hire.
- Employee referral strengthens employer brand.