Talent Retention is considered as the practices implemented to keep talented and skilled employees within the organization. Retention of an employee is very important for the success of an organization or a company. Employees are considered to be the most valuable asset of an organization and the value of a resource increases with time. Employee retention is the most important strategy in retaining valued employees and maintaining a positive employer-employee relationship.
How to Retain Talent?
- Encouraging flexibility at the workplace
- Leveling up the employee engagement strategy
- Creating a program for College graduates
- Providing frequent praise
- Investing in technology
- Eliminating unnecessary barriers in the workplace
- Offering opportunities for professional development
- Nurturing the employees