Employee engagement starts with appreciation. When deserving employees are appreciated for their work, their morale skyrockets.
According to a Psychometrics survey, when asked what leaders could do more to improve engagement, 58% of respondents replied, “give recognition.”
The opposite is also true. When people don’t get recognition for their work, they soon stop putting effort into the work that they do.
People love feeling valued and expressing themselves in front of everyone. As a leader, you need to give them this chance through effective employee feedback. It will help build a culture of positivity and engagement at the organization.
If giving appreciation sounds tough for you, don’t do it yourself. This blog provides the 101+ best appreciation quotes for employees. Managers and project managers can use these employee appreciation messages to encourage deserving employees.
Let’s start with the importance of appreciating employees,
Why is it Important to Appreciate Employees?
A sincere thank-you means a lot to someone who has worked hard. When employees are appreciated at work, they feel like they’ve done a good job, which makes them feel more valued.
Verbally appreciating employees is great because it doesn’t cost anything. One of the best ways to get the most out of an employee is to give them a pat on the back. This is sure to make them work harder.
When employees feel like what they do is seen and appreciated, they are more likely to enjoy what they do at work which boosts their productivity at work. Employees who are happy with their jobs are less likely to look for work elsewhere.
When you can openly praise good work, it gives you a chance to point out areas where they could do better. It’s very important to tell your employees how you really feel.
After all, when employees are happy, customers are happy.
Benefits of Employee Appreciation Message
- Increased employee satisfaction and engagement: When employees feel appreciated, they are more likely to be satisfied with their jobs and engaged in their work. This can lead to increased productivity, better quality work, and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Improved retention: Employees who feel valued are less likely to leave their jobs. This can help organizations save on recruitment and training costs and maintain a stable workforce.
- Boosted morale and motivation: When employees feel appreciated, they are more likely to be motivated to work hard and perform well. This can lead to a more positive and productive work environment.
- Enhanced teamwork and collaboration: Employee appreciation can help build a culture of teamwork and collaboration. When employees feel appreciated, they are more likely to work well with others and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
- Increased loyalty and advocacy: When employees feel appreciated, they are more likely to be loyal to their employer and speak positively about the organization to others. This can help attract and retain customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
Appreciation for Good Work Done by Team
Different results require different words of appreciation. Here are the best ones that can be used while drafting appreciation quotes for good work done.
♦ Appreciation Quotes For Good Work and Efforts
1. I am proud of you that you overcame challenges and completed this task. Excellent stuff!
2. I am not even surprised anymore. You complete your OKR always before the time that’s really commendable.
3. You not only meet our expectations but always go beyond that to set an example for everyone. Keep this up!
4. You showed great composure, experience, and thinking while dealing with the issues in the project. We would love to see you take the lead in the next project.
5. Your insights have helped everyone solve this problem.
6. Your level of quality work remains unprecedented in our organization.
7. We love witnessing your excellent work and the way you manage challenges in this industry.
8. Thank you for all your help. Without your hard work, patience, and agility, we wouldn’t have completed the project before the deadline. You rock!
9. Your focus on innovation is fabulous and it has lightened a spark in the minds of everyone on this team.
10. Great work. Your problem-solving skills are second to none.
11. Your skills and abilities are perfect for your job, and you really make a difference.
12. Thank you for always being dependable. It’s great to know I can count on you.
13. You are definitely in a different league. It’s fun to work with you because you have new ideas.
♦ Appreciation for Hard Work and Dedication for Employee
Taking a little help in drafting a ‘great work’ quote never hurt anybody!
Here are a few ideas for drafting an appreciation message for good work wherein ‘deep work’ was required.
14. You are such an inspiration for everyone in this organization. Your tenacity, hard work, and dedication to work are something we can all learn. 15. They say work smart, not hard. Well, they are wrong. You work both hard and smart. That makes you the best.
16. You do 5% more than anyone else for every task. That’s why you’re great.
17. I haven’t seen anyone put so much thought into their work. Great job!
18. Your dedication to achieving positive outcomes has been astonishing. You’ll go far.
19. I want you to know that you’ve done an excellent job and we’re all proud of you. Celebrate this moment.
20. You’re always available for help and yet the last one to leave the office. Your care towards others is commendable.
21. We all watch and learn from you. Your work is incredible and that’s why it has never gone unnoticed.
22. The business impact of your work has been wonderful. You’ve single-handedly changed the performance of your entire team. Fantastic!
23. Thanks for reaching your targets and helping out others reach their targets as well. Good job!
♦ Team Players Appreciation Quotes
Here are some sample appreciation words for good work that required immense coordination amongst team members.
24. You’re so supportive. Always standing behind the team when it comes to helping people.
25. You not only complete your target but also help others in finishing their tasks as well. Thanks for being such a great team player.
26. You are a pleasure to work with. Great work!
27. Your advice helped me so much. I asked others and they told me you help everyone solve the issues they’re facing. Thanks for helping everyone out.
28. We can always depend on your quality and work and the efforts you bring to the table. Keep being amazing!
29. I appreciate that you took out time to help me finish this project. Wouldn’t have been possible without you. You’re the real deal.
30. Our office is amazing because of people like you. You bring so much energy and positivity to this place.
31. Thank you for working overtime and solving the problem, especially when everyone left in the middle of things. You’re invaluable.
32.Thanks for being a reliable member of this team. We all look forward to more awesome work with you.
33. Thanks for uplifting everyone’s morale and taking care of everyone during difficult times. You’re an irreplaceable asset to our team.
34. Thank you for everything you’ve done this past year. It’s amazing how this team came together.
35. I’ve worked in this industry for a long time and have been on a lot of teams. It’s hard to find a team that works well together and pushes each other to meet and exceed business goals. I wouldn’t do anything different.
36. Thank you for making sure everyone else on the team knows what to do. It has really made the way we all work better.
37. The way you think about everything is beautiful. You always find a way for your team to reach its goals.
♦ Employee Appreciation Messages For Describing Creativity
Here are some words of appreciation for good work done by the team, wherein creativity and out of box thinking was required.
38. Your work is a joy to watch. No wonder I can’t wait to see anything new you work on.
39. I am 100% sure your work brings excitement to our customers. May your creativity keep on increasing at the same rate.
40. Congratulations on the completion of the project. Your innovative ideas were the main reasons behind its success.
41. I hope that you continue to embrace your creativity and utilize it in your work for as long as possible.
42. You always manage to distinguish yourself by doing everything so well. Excellent stuff!
43. Your out-of-the-box ideas are always on time and have saved us countless times. Keep having our backs.
44. You’re never afraid to put forward your ideas and perspective. It’s fresh and I appreciate it.
45. Your refreshing take(on accomplishing our team goals) makes it awesome to work with you!
46. I have never seen such a creative piece of work in this field. More of this, please!
47. You have great insights into challenges in this industry. An absolute honor to work alongside you and learn from you.
48. Your unique approach changed the outcome in our favor. Brilliant!
49. You always deliver high-quality work. It’d be great to see you maintain this standard.
50. I am amazed at how creative you are! Seeing how hard you work is an inspiration
♦ Gratitude and Appreciation Quotes
51. You have always been a rock to our team. Someone to rely on even when we are working under immense pressure and tough deadlines.
52. I am so appreciative of your constant guidance and quick turnaround time on any given task.
53. The team owes a lot of its success to your razor-sharp precision and industry knowledge.
54. You have been a true mentor and teacher for the team, we appreciate your guidance.
55. We appreciate your commitment to excellence and your positive attitude. You make our workplace a better place.
56. We are grateful for your talent, commitment, and contributions. Thank you for being an essential part of our team
57. Thank you for being an integral part of our success. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated.
♦ Appreciation for Good Work and Support for Colleague
While it is important for managers to appreciate their employees, it is equally important for teammates to appreciate each other.
It helps build morale and encourages healthy collaboration.
If you need to draft an appreciation message to a colleague, here are some quick ideas:
58. You have been the best project partner, always working in tandem with the team.
59. Your dedication to work is only surpassed by your dedication to be a helpful colleague!
60. You are open with your knowledge and help the team upskill daily.
61. You have taken up additional projects in case your team members were unavailable to ensure that the deliverables were ready before ETA. You are an astounding team player!
62. You have practically acted as an ‘onboarding buddy’ for a lot of our new joiners, given your deep insight into the industry. We can’t thank you enough.
63. Your hard work and dedication are truly inspiring. Thank you for setting such a great example for our team.
64. I am grateful for your contributions to our project. Your expertise and attention to detail have made all the difference.
65. I appreciate your willingness to help and your attention to detail. You make our team a better place.
The aforementioned work appreciation quotes can be used as appreciation quotes for team member for good work as well.
Remember, heartfelt colleague appreciation messages can go a long way in building a healthy work partnership!
♦ Words of Appreciation For Reaching Milestones
66. Your passion and drive have been an inspiration to the team. Congratulations on reaching this milestone!
67. Your commitment to excellence and perseverance have been instrumental in achieving this milestone.
68. Congratulations on reaching this milestone! Your dedication and hard work have paid off.
69. Without you, we would never have come close to meeting the deadline.
70. I know how important you are to stick to deadlines. Our clients are happy because of you.
71. You’ve done more than anyone else here; you’re the one who made this happen.
72. I don’t understand how you see, what you see. You have a great eye for detail.
73. Without your help and creative ideas, we would have never been able to stay within the budget.
74. That was a big project, but you did it like it was nothing.
75. When I think back on that project, I realise that I never felt like we were in over our heads. You made it look like it was so easy.
76. In all my years working, I’ve never seen a project finish before the deadline and get nothing but praise from the client. You are a blessing to us.
77. I thought we might not finish on time a few times, but I should have known better. I now know that I can count on you no matter what.
78. One important step at a time and so perfectly. We were able to do everything we set out to do.
79. No one else can take credit for your success, so you should be proud of yourself.
80. We only got it done because of how hard you worked.
81. Everything was going wrong for us until you came along and fixed things.
♦ Employee Appreciation Quotes for a Positive Attitude in the Workplace
82. Your positive attitude and energy are contagious. Thank you for making our workplace a better place.
83. Your can-do spirit and positive outlook are a true asset to the team. Thank you for your contributions.
84. Your optimistic approach to challenges has inspired us all. Thank you for your great attitude.
85. Your enthusiasm and dedication to your work are greatly appreciated. Thank you for making our workplace a more enjoyable place to be.
86. Your positive outlook on work and life is truly admirable. Thank you for bringing so much positivity to the workplace.
87. Your positive attitude and solution-oriented mindset have been invaluable to our team. Thank you for your contributions.
88. Your cheerful demeanour and positive attitude make our team a better place to be. Thank you for all that you do.
♦ Employee Appreciation Messages to Honor Work Ethic
89. When I observe you working, I am compelled to raise my own standards.
90. There are exceptional teams, and then there is this group. You are a class apart.
91. If you continue at this rate, we must set more ambitious goals.
92. We just keep getting better output. Thank you for your unwavering commitment.
93. The upcoming project will be difficult, but it should be a breeze for you.
♦ Quotes of Appreciation for Individual Achievements
94. There is best-in-class, and then there is you.
95. You entered the organisation as a newcomer, and every day I’m amused by your eagerness to reach for the stars.
96. As someone who has observed hundreds of employees advances in their careers, I can attest that your current position results from your hard work. You deserve it.
97. Everyone ceases. Look at him. He is the new Operations Director. In just two years, he has demonstrated what dedication can accomplish.
98. Well done! This bonus is well-earned, as you have worked hard to earn it.
♦ Appreciation Quotes for Employee Anniversary
99. Congratulations on your work anniversary! Your dedication and hard work have made a significant contribution to the company’s success.
100. Thank you for being an integral part of our team and for your unwavering commitment to our company’s growth and success. Happy work anniversary!
101. Your hard work and loyalty to our company are greatly appreciated. It’s been a pleasure working with you, and we look ahead for many more years of success together.
102. Congratulations on reaching this work anniversary milestone. Your contributions to our company have been invaluable, and we are thankful for your dedication to our organisation.
103. We want to thank you for your hard work, commitment, and loyalty to our company. Your contributions have been instrumental in our success over the years. Happy work anniversary!
104. Your commitment and dedication to our company have been exceptional over the years. We appreciate your work and are grateful to have you on our team. Happy work anniversary!
105. Thank you for your unwavering commitment to our company’s success. Your hard work, dedication, and loyalty have been invaluable. Congratulations on your work anniversary!
106. We greatly appreciate your important contributions to our company’s growth and success over the years. We are thankful for your dedication to our organization, and congratulations on your work anniversary!
107.Congratulations on achieving this work anniversary milestone. Your hard work, positive attitude and dedication have been an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for all that you do!
108. Thank you for all your efforts and hard work over the years. Your commitment to our company’s success has not gone unnoticed, and we are proud to have you on our team. Happy work anniversary!
How to Draft Appreciation Quotes for Good Work?: A Quick Reminder
- Understanding how to appreciate someone’s work appropriately can make or break your team.
- Here are some tips that can help:
- Be precise and be direct.
- Appreciation is FREE so give loads of it.
- If you don’t speak or write, no one would know how much you appreciate them.
- Praise is never enough.
- Appreciation works when it’s instant.
- People always remember how someone treated them. Be kind when you talk to employees.
- Give credit where it’s due.
In the end, understanding how to appreciate someone for good work is all about highlighting their best qualities and contributions.
Employee Appreciation Statistics for Better Employee Retention
- SurveyMonkey and Bonusly did a survey together and found that 63% of all employees who feel like their companies care about them are very unlikely to look for a new job.
- In another survey, OGO found that 40% of their American employees said they would work harder if they knew they were appreciated.
- The Harvard Business Review says that when employees are happy, they are 31% more productive. A simple “thank you” can sometimes mean a lot to employees, and it doesn’t take long to say.
- 37% of employees who took part in a recent survey on greatplacetowork.com said that being recognised at work is one of the most important things.
A Team Appreciation Message Can Go A Long Way
Continuous feedback is a great way to show employees how much you value their work and the impact each individual has on the progress of the organization.
Instead of simply saying nothing or saying a few words, how about you go full-blown when it comes to appreciation? In this case, more is good.
It’s good to understand that appreciation for good work is never wasted.
Your employees will thank you for following this practice and returns are immense.
Go on. Initiate and appreciate because it’s about building a long-term and high-performing team.
We hope these appreciation quotes for good work helped you out in doing the same.
Talking about a helping hand, Keka allows you to give instant appreciation at the click of a button and yes, all this information is stored on a centralized dashboard.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
Q1 : Why are appreciation quotes important for employee motivation?
Appreciation quotes are important for employee motivation because they make employees feel valued and recognized for their contributions. Appreciation quotes also help to build positive relationships between employees and their managers, leading to higher levels of job satisfaction and employee retention.
Q2 : How to appreciate someone for good effectively in the workplace?
To use appreciation quotes effectively in the workplace, it’s important to be specific and timely in your expressions of gratitude. Recognize employees for their specific contributions, and do so in a timely manner so that the recognition feels relevant and meaningful. It’s also important to be authentic and genuine in your appreciation, and to deliver the message in a way that is comfortable for both you and the employee.
Q3 : Can appreciation quotes improve employee retention?
Yes, appreciation quotes can improve employee retention by making employees feel valued and recognized for their contributions leading to higher levels of job satisfaction and loyalty to the organization.
Q4 : How often should I express appreciation to my employees?
There is no set frequency for expressing appreciation to employees, but it’s important to make sure that it is done consistently and sincerely. It’s also important to recognize employees for their specific contributions, and to do so in a timely manner so that the recognition feels relevant and meaningful.
Q5 : Is it necessary to offer tangible rewards along with appreciation quotes?
While tangible rewards can be a nice addition to appreciation quotes, they are not always necessary. Ensure that the appreciation is sincere and specific to the employee’s contributions. Tangible rewards can be a nice way to show appreciation, but they should not replace genuine expressions of gratitude.
Q6 : How can I make sure my appreciation quotes are sincere and genuine?
To make sure your appreciation quotes are sincere and genuine, it’s important to be specific and timely in your expressions of gratitude. Recognize employees for their specific contributions, and do so in a way that feels authentic and comfortable for both you and the employee. It’s also important to avoid generic or impersonal expressions of gratitude, and to make sure that your appreciation is tailored to the individual employee.
Q7 : Should appreciation quotes be public or private?
Whether appreciation quotes should be public or private depends on the individual employee and the situation. Some employees may prefer public recognition, while others may prefer private recognition. It’s important to consider the individual employee’s personality and preferences, as well as the nature of the achievement being recognized, when deciding whether to deliver appreciation quotes in public or private.
Q8 : What is the impact of appreciation quotes on employee productivity?
Appreciation quotes can have a positive impact on employee productivity by making employees feel valued and recognized for their contributions. When employees are recognized, they are more likely to be engaged and motivated, leading to higher levels of job satisfaction and productivity. Additionally, recognition can help to reinforce positive behaviors and encourage employees to continue performing at a high level.