Warehouse Assistant Interview Questions
Warehouse assistants track merchandise in and out, transfer and handle products safely and efficiently, and maintain stock records to manage the movement of a stock through a warehouse.
Warehouse Assistant interview questions:
- What kind of experience do you have with hand tools and heavy machinery?
- Are you a licensed forklift operator?
- Instead of a pallet jack, why would you use a forklift?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of manually monitoring inventory?
- Have you ever used a scanner?
- Explain how to lift a large box.
- How do you handle shipments that are “fragile”?
- How do you prevent goods from being misplaced or damaged?
- What is the best piece of feedback you’ve received from your boss?
- What would you say to your boss or customer if there was a shipping delay?
- What would you do if you needed to use a new method but no one was around to teach you how to use it?
- Would you notify your manager or approach them first if you saw a colleague stealing from the warehouse?