UX Designer Interview Questions
A UX designer combines market research, product development, strategy, and design to create desirable user experiences for products, services, and other commodities. As the design is a vital investment, you want to ensure their contribution can significantly help your company outperform the competitors in the design-driven sphere.
The below questions will help you assess candidates to find the right UX Designer for your company.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a UX designer should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How you do prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- What does ‘design thinking’ mean to you?
- Tell us about your experience with the term’s user research and usability testing.
- What are some of the biggest trends in the UX design market currently?
- How will you create a website accessible and comfortable to use by all users, including those with disabilities?
- How will you handle a client who keeps rejecting all your designs?
- What are your preferred UX apps? What do you like about them?
- Tell us about a time when you sought a way of changing a design to help solve a business problem.
- How will you improve the UX of our products?
- Tell us about your most favorite UX design?
- How do you get inspired by UX designing?
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job?
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.