SEO Specialist Interview Questions
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist examines, evaluates, and executes modifications to websites in order to make them more search engine friendly. This entails increasing a site’s page rank in search engines in order to increase visitors.
These specialists know how to produce specific SEO content and have a thorough understanding of keyword research. If a company (large or small) relies on web traffic for sales or marketing, employing a search engine optimization specialist is critical to achieving success and profitability.
- Explain the concept of domain authority.
- What is the distinction between a do-follow and a no-follow link? How are they put to use?
- What is the difference between on-page and off-page SEO?
- What should you avoid when it comes to black hat SEO?
- What exactly is the connection between SEO and SEM?
- What exactly is keyword stemming, and why is it important?
- When doing keyword research, what is the most crucial thing to look for?
- What is Google’s recommended strategy for setting up a mobile site?
- What are rich snippets, and how do you use them?
- Why is it important to be aware of backlinks to competitors’ websites?
- What is the purpose of an SEO audit?
- Explain the differences between spiders, robots, and crawlers.
- How familiar are you with Screaming Frog?
- What exactly is keyword density, and what is the formula for calculating it?
- When should you conduct a link audit?
- What are the ramifications of some of the most recent Google algorithm changes?
- What are meta descriptions and why are they important?
- Have you experimented with Google Search Console?