Sales Coordinator Interview Questions
Sales coordinators help businesses meet their sales goals by assisting sales managers, planning sales efforts, and maintaining good customer relationships. Sales Coordinators are responsible for motivating employees, handling administrative tasks, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Look for people with good communication and customer service experience when recruiting Sales Coordinators. Candidates who are unaware of industry trends and legislation should be avoided.
Here are some best sales coordinator interview questions:
- Which of your top three skills would be most useful in this position?
- What is your background in sales and customer service?
- What kind of sales contract drafting experience do you have?
- What kind of management reports does a sales coordinator prepare?
- What are the most important aspects of closing a deal?
- What are some of your favorite ways to close a deal?
- What knowledge do you have of our products?
- Which CRM/ERP software have you used in the past?
- Have you ever made a decision that resulted in increased revenue?
- Tell us about the most profitable sale you’ve ever made.
- In your previous position, how did you reach quotas?
- Tell us about a time when you assisted a member of your team in being more effective.
- Have you ever been in a conflict with a coworker? What went wrong?
- How do you ensure that deliveries are still made on time?
- How would you choose if two salespeople approached you at the same time?
- If you had to put a prospect on hold, how can you prevent upsetting them?
- How do you go about generating leads?
- How can you convince a potential client to participate in a trial?
- What would you do if you discovered an order that was supposed to be shipped was still on its way?