Job Description -Manager, Alliances and Partnerships
We are looking for Alliances and Partnership Manager with demonstrated networking abilities. The candidate should be open to traveling to other places of business and make the most out of every probable opportunity.
Your main role would be to build and manage relationships with other partners to mutually benefit all the parties involved.
The main objective of this role would be to manage company partnerships and alliances for the growth of the company in terms of revenue as well as otherwise.
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Coordinate with the public relations team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Travel to other places of business.
- Minimum X Years of relevant work experience.
- An MBA from a Tier 1 institute.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the XX industry
- Sales and Marketing know-how.
- Well-versed with various software such as SAP and Microsoft office.
Samples from other companies:
Our Employees Are Among the Most Talented People In Their Fields And The Key To Our Success
At Samsung, we encourage our employees to showcase their talent through our diverse corporate culture. Our strength is our people. Each individual makes an impact on the company and plays a vital role in contributing to the company’s success. Our employees are motivated and passionate. We foster innovative thinking through an enthusiastic work environment. Through synergistic collaboration with other brilliant minds, we build some of the most advanced technology.
In order to retain our talented workforce, we provide an excellent benefits package. We encourage a healthy work-life balance so that our employees are satisfied and more productive. We focus on developing our employees by providing them with the right tools and empowering them to succeed. Employee development is a key component of the continuing growth of our business. Our employee development programs help to create a well-rounded workforce.
The Director of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships is an exciting new position for an experienced, hands-on, execution-oriented alliances executive. The core mission will be to conceptualize, execute and develop strategic alliances with established leaders and leading-edge start-ups that will accelerate innovation and revenue across a range of market spaces including mobility, analytics, and cloud. He or she will work closely with our lines of business and R&D organizations to plan and execute the alliance objectives.
- Develop strategic alliances framework and plan to support lines of business and R&D organizations
- Research, establish, and develop new strategic alliances and partnerships
- Develop and manage governance model and business plan with partner
- Plan and manage contracts, messaging, product integration, technology sourcing, and go to market plans with partner
- Sustain, manage and cultivate a relationship with partners to foster deeper relationships and explore new opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical degree preferred
- 8 – 10+ years of experience in technology fields, with a substantial portion in sales, marketing, business development, or partnership roles
- 3+ years in executive alliance or partnership roles
- 4+ years of recent experience in, and knowledge of, mobile, analytics, cloud, and/or data center products
- Business or technical majors
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning, project, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of mobile enterprise software, analytics and big data technology, and cloud & datacenter technology (SDN, containers, PaaS, etc.)
- History of developing and leading strategic partnerships
- Strong sense of technology trends
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to travel
#2 Google India
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated thought-leadership, relationship building, and management skills, with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- 8 years of relevant work experience, including experience in Insurance, payments, or the banking industry.
About The Job
Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV, and Commerce.
Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. Gpay Business team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings.
Google Pay allows people to instantly send money to a contact, pay their bills, recharge their mobile balance, or make a purchase at the corner store. Google Pay is about making money simple for everyone with more convenient shopping experiences at stores and online, as well as access to financial services like loans or repayment plans.
Google is passionate about organizing the world’s information and making it universally accessible and useful. As more Internet users come online around the world, we aim to address the needs of people in developing countries, including India, Indonesia, and the Philippines. The needs and computing paradigm of these users are uniquely differentiated and we look forward to providing them with the best products and services to suit their growing digital lives.
As part of this effort, you will work closely with engineering teams around the world to build great products and features.
- Work with Financial services partners to build new products/features and improving user experience
- Develop business plans and manage key partnerships to offer value-added services like Insurance products for Gpay users
- Build relationships with existing and potential financial services partners, manage complex partnerships to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal teams on new initiatives and key strategic relationships.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
#3 Zoom Car
Head of Alliances and Strategy- Sr. Manager/ Associate Director and Head –
Strategic Alliances & Product Partnerships
– This is a leadership role wherein the person will lead the alliance marketing and product partnership vertical for the company.
– The person will be predominantly digital-first and calls for cutting edge product-led strategy and innovations in chalking deep structured partnerships with Banks, Retailers, OTA (Online- Travel Companies) E-com players, Telcos, and NBFCs. He/she shall capture the entire chain through partnerships thereby showcasing innovative sales, marketing, and distribution strategies.
– Responsible for developing a strategy for partner acquisition, identifying new partnership opportunities, developing a business case for these partnerships, and create a Go market plan highlighting clear opportunity, product features, and business value for all stakeholders
– Own the alliance marketing P&L thereby ensuring revenue growth through new and existing partnerships.
– Do extensive structured product partnerships with Banks, Telcos, new age Payments companies, OTAs, E-com players. This will include API integrations, new product development with alliance partners in order to grow revenue growth for the company- Prospect relentlessly to build the pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospective alliances
– Build and nurture small hunting and farming teams to achieve revenue KPIs
– Work with stakeholders across marketing, product management, engineering, finance, legal, and data science to launch products and partnerships.
– Reporting and Monitoring performance
– Has keen attention to details, good at numbers, and creating relevant reports for the consumption of CXOs
– Managing branding and communication for the proposed product partnerships.- Work closely with the brand director to ensure smooth execution of partner marketing deliverables.
Key Requirements for the role:
– PG with 8-10 years of experience in Alliances Marketing/Business Development
– Proven track record of leading alliances and product partnerships in Banks/Leading new age set-ups like E-com or OTAs
– Must have managed sales through adding and managing alliances/partnerships.
– Should be a very good communicator, highly sales-oriented, adept at people management, and comfortable with numbers
– Must have a thorough understanding of Alliances in the Indian market and should be able to drive a business independently.
– Ability to build cross-functional relationships to create synergies.