Job description of inside sales executive
We are looking for inside sales executives who are motivated and ambitious with the ability to engage and hold conversations with our potential customers in order to get them interested in the company’s products and services.
As an integral part of this job, you will be expected to know the technicalities of our products and services, have a problem-solving attitude while talking to our customers, and make clear judgments.
Your role will include talking to prospective leads and then diverting serious leads to experienced sales executives. This role also helps you experience the realities of sales.
- Contact prospective customers through cold calling and emails.
- Follow up on data and leads developed by the sales team.
- Provide support to the marketing team by inviting prospective customers for promotional events.
- Address customer needs and requirements.
- Transfer qualified leads to experienced sales professionals.
- Identify key prospects for sales and develop interests.
- Record and expand your lead database for cold calling and emails.
- Conduct remote demos of our products.
- Follow up diligently on any leads showing interest.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum X Years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage in conversations and make accurate judgments.
- Patient and motivated.
About the company:
#1 Inside Sales representative, HP, USA
Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies, and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Majority of work done independently.
- Independently moves leads through the entire sales process.
- Receives customer request calls and sells products, services, supplies to the installed base in support of company promotion and upgrade campaigns.
- Primarily transactional selling with some solution selling; owns strategic entry points at the customer aligned to the business objective of the area.
- Addresses customer complex requests via broad multi-product/service.
- Involves assigned Sales Rep. as necessary for high complexity sales or where a competitor is face-to-face with the customer.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two-year university/ Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically, 4-6 year’s experience in a customer service role.
- Proven track record in sales. Demonstrated ability to move leads through the entire sales process independently.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knows and understands HP’s sales tools and processes.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Primarily transactional sales with some solution selling.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership of new opportunities.
- Exhibits thorough knowledge of HP portfolio observed via customer conversations, discussions on products, or solutions with customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new Andor maintaining existing business.
#2 Inside Sales Executive, Exasol, USA
Inside Sales Executive
Joining us at Exasol means being part of a vibrant, ambitious, hardworking, and fun team. You will be responsible for engaging with our prospects and customers with the aim of getting them interested in Exasol’s products and solutions. Your primary responsibility is to help generate a pipeline by booking meetings for the sales team as well as nurturing leads and opportunities as they progress through the sales funnel.
The aim of this role is to get as many prospects as possible speaking to our experienced enterprise executives. By doing this, you will also be exposed to the realities of sales. This role is also a good starting point for anyone who is looking to get into a sales career in the near future.
You will be working in a very fun environment with colleagues who are competitive yet work as a team to ensure no one is left behind. Our culture always encourages and rewards collaboration.
Overview of the role:
- Prospecting over the phone, via email, or social media
- Updating CRM System
- Providing support to the sales team
- Providing support to the Marketing team for events etc.
- Working with other stakeholders to help generate pipeline
Requirements /Who are you?
- Recent graduate or someone who has had some experience working on the phone preferably in IT
- Some experience in prospecting would be good but not essential.
- We seek colleagues who are creative, resourceful, and very hardworking.
- English needs to be native-speaking level
- You have excellent problem-solving abilities and are curious and inquisitive.
- You thrive in a team environment and facilitate collaborative working.
Not essential but great if you got it:
- Worked in a similar role before, ideally even in the tech industry
- You speak additional languages
You will join a dynamic team of people with different personalities who are united in the same goal; to constantly improve on the work we are doing.
What you can expect:
- An established organization backed by high reputation and state of the art technology
- A collaborative environment and flat hierarchy make it easy to contribute to our success and values
- International business growth that provides room for personal and professional development
- Fun, interesting, and challenging tasks
- Competitive benefits & 401K with employer match
Exasol is one of the most exciting software companies in Europe and a global technology leader in the Big Data and Analytics market. Our high-performance, cloud-first analytics database gives companies the power to transform how their organization works with data – and turn it into value faster, easier, and more cost-effectively than ever before.
With an ambitious international team, we help companies of all sizes achieve their goals with data support. Our team is characterized by inventiveness, enthusiasm, and curiosity. In order to continue our worldwide expansion, we are looking for employees who want to make a difference and actively shape our dynamic growth.
Source: LinkedIn Jobs
#3 Inside Sales Account Executive – SaaS, Aislelabs, Canada
We are a fast-growing software company based in Toronto whose passion is developing innovative analytics and marketing technologies that help brick-and-mortar venues maximize their earning potential. As a global leader in Wi-Fi-based products, we have customers on 4 continents with regional offices in Canada, the UK, India, and Dubai. In 2018, our success has seen our team double in size, our revenues quadruple, and Ailselabs winning the National Retail Innovation Award.
We are looking for smart, passionate people with a drive to succeed to join our team. If you want to join a high-growth entrepreneurial company that provides a great culture with meaningful work, then Aislelabs is for you.
- Must have 3+ years’ work inside sales experience in a Cloud-based SaaS Company
- Experience in handling the end-to-end sales pipeline (lead generation, initial contact, demo, PoC, closing, etc)
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, rapidly evolving start-up environment
- A record of consistently meeting and surpassing your goals
- Enterprise sales experience is an asset
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meeting
- Comfortable in a technologically driven environment and have worked with multiple software applications
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work flexible hours
- Interest or experience in working in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and quotes in our CRM
Growth & Benefits at Aislelabs
- Full health benefits
- Monthly Celebration lunches
- Work from home policy
- Mobile Stipend
- Gaming Zone – Nintendo switch, ping pong table, Foosball table
- Casual dress code
- Work-life balance – We want you to have a balanced lifestyle between your personal and professional priorities.
- Aislelabs is a hyper-growth company. Last year we doubled our team and quadrupled our revenue
- It is a great culture with a close-knit team from a variety of backgrounds.
- We are a flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted by everyone
- We provide you with a supportive, energetic environment and all the tools and programs you need to succeed and grow
Source: LinkedIn jobs