Front End Developer Job Description [2024 Template]
We are looking for a front-end developer who can make our website/application have the ‘wow’ factor. As a front-end developer, you will need to ensure the design specifications are met along with the functional requirements. You will help the core team to define how the application should look and function.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes into interactive code for our users.
- Design and create solutions for business problems for (…) portal
- Create a scalable structure when creating new code
- Drive improvements in usability and interactivity
- Work collaboratively with other team members, including Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers, and other Software Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Strong attention to detail and solid communication skills
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- A clear understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and their solutions
- Regular user of Git, and/or versioning tool
- Good understanding of Typescript
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus