Conflict Management Interview Questions
Conflict management questions are often asked to candidates being considered for senior positions like a manager or higher authority. These give a sense of the person’s capability to resolve issues constructively and create mindful tactics for them.
While also assessing their team management skills, these help employers understand how well a candidate can perform in a team and handle difficult problems with ease. We’ve curated a list of questions that will help you evaluate the same and find the best candidate for your company.
- Tell us about a time when you dealt with a difficult person. How did you tackle it?
- What is your way of handling conflicts within the team?
- How will you handle an angry client who is unhappy with your service or product?
- How do you deal with negative feedbacks?
- Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with your boss or a superior.
- Tell us about an incident where you built a bridge and sort a conflict between two co-workers.
- How would you react to blame-game within your team? What if you were held guilty of a shared mistake?
- Tell us about a time when a teammate disagreed with you over a certain approach of yours. What happened then?
- What would you do if a coworker complained about another one?
- What would your response be to a colleague who keeps objecting to your opinions and decisions without giving any solid reasons?
- How would you deal with jealousy within the team?
- What would you do if someone envies your work and tries to negatively impact it?