Administration Manager Interview Questions
An administration manager overlooks the operations of a workplace and endure things are organized. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, communication and management skills.
The below questions will help you find the right fit for your company.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities an administration manager should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How do you prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- What is your management style?
- What is your leadership style?
- How do you deal with conflicts in the team?
- How would you go ahead informing your employees about a new administration process?
- Which office management software are you familiar with?
- How would you resolve a dispute between two workers?
- A fresher has joined the company. He has little to no experience in the workplace. How would you train him?
- How will you ensure a seamless flow of work between departments?
- Tell us about your comfort with tight deadlines.
- Tell us about your experience with a team project.
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job.
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.