Talent Acquisition Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a Manager of Talent Acquisition. This role is meant for someone who is an excellent multi-tasker and go-getter. We are looking for a high-energy individual who can juggle managing their own tasks and the entire team.
Leadership is a must-have for this role as you will be managing and guiding a team of over X people. We expect you to be a knowledge source as well as a mentor.
Within the organization, you will be reporting directly to the VP, therefore we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. We have a weekly reporting meeting, which you will be leading.
As a talent acquisition manager, you should be able to empathize with the hiring process as well as deliver on key metrics that have been given to you by the VP.
Within this role, you will be empowered to give it your best and will be given access to some of the top hiring tools and software. We are always looking for new ways to hire and scout talent, along with that, we trust you a lot to be ethical while doing so.
- Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company; multi-level hiring and people management
- Innovate on hiring practices by using new methods or channels. Keep a lookout for talent available in the market and plan accordingly
- Motivate and energize your team to always be candidate-friendly
- Monitor market trends in hiring practices and ensure our strategy is in line with the market.
- Attend events and represent the company at HR-related events. Networking is a key skill for this role.
- Manage all job descriptions out in the market, ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
- Keep track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis for reporting to the VPs
- Ability to organize and run hiring drives at college campuses/corporate
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Must have fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Proven experience of 3+ years minimum in recruitment function
- In-depth knowledge of talent systems and software
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- MBA is a must-have for this role.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Brief description of your company.
Sample Job Descriptions
Manager/Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition Partner – Tech & Product
Role: Manager/Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology and Product Hiring
Location: Faridabad HQ/ Bangalore Tech Office
Reporting to: CHRO
Skip Reporting: Chief Executive Officer
Direct Reports: Team of 3 Technical Recruiters
1) Own Talent Acquisition Strategy:
Own end-to-end Talent Acquisition life cycle for the Function across geographies, with a strong focus on strategy, planning, driving fulfillment metrics and building world-class systems and processes.
Provide leadership to the sourcing process across campus, volume, and niche hiring through all related channels of recruitment like an internal referral, job sites, media campaigns, and vendors.
Continuously review, improve and facilitate effective talent acquisition process yielding the best talent pipeline and efficient selection process to match current and future talent needs. Partner with external vendors for Psychometric assessments or Technical assessments.
Manage the Recruiting and Relocation Budgets.
2) Facilitate Market-In Approach on Talent Insights and Succession Planning
Proactive engagement with the relevant external talent pool to ensure seamless Succession planning.
Proactive talent mapping to understand the construct of external talent on role mix, compensation levels, etc. And keep the TA team abreast of critical market developments.
3) Inclusion & Diversity Hiring Champion:
Partner closely with the stakeholders to understand the diversity and inclusion goals of the organization and develop a talent acquisition road map to meet those goals.
Improve on Diversity Hiring percentage by partnering with diversity recruiters & diversity walk-ins.
4) Recruitment Analytics:
Develop and manage metrics to measure the growth and performance of your Talent acquisition team.
Provide accurate, up to date and informative recruitment dashboard along with reporting of recruiting effectiveness (channel mix, cost of hire, quality of hire, etc.) for the Function.
5) Stakeholder Management and Negotiation:
Establish a strong collaborative way of feedback mechanism to solve difficult mandates with a focus on meeting the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- 4 to 9 years of relevant experience. Demonstrated experience of working in process-oriented and high-quality work environments.
- Ability to create high-quality processes and lead the team to adhere to those standards
- Proven track record of leading the Talent agenda in an independent capacity
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Experience in E-Commerce/ Executive Search preferred.
- MBA from Tier 1/ Tier 2 Institute preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Lenskart is India’s fastest-growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need to wear specs.
Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eyewear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India. With technology integration into the eyewear vertical, and keeping a deep focus on consumer happiness, Lenskart has grown more than 100% Year on Year in the last 2 years to be the leading Optical Retail business of India today.
With a 3500 + people team and revenues of slightly over INR 800 Cr, the company is continuing to grow 20% MOM and changing the landscape of Indian eyewear with its very unique services and products.
#2 TATA Communications:
Career Opportunities: Manager – Talent Acquisition –
This group of positions is responsible for the delivery and administration of recruitment services to ensure the staffing strategies in the business are aligned to corporate goals. Adhere to recruitment SLAs across BUs, Track and monitor SLA performance against manpower plan, provide reporting/analytics on SLAs periodically. Conduct preliminary screening of candidates and advise Hiring manager accordingly. Implement TA processes as per Global TA manual; Identify sourcing strategy and develop selection processes, as required, for business initiatives and for new/niche roles as required.
Develop and implement recruitment strategy based on manpower planning by BUs, Create talent pipeline by level based on quarterly AOP projections. Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness of talent acquisition initiatives to meet objectives. Work with Business HR as required on salary fitment and interview processes for employees. Interact with candidates’ post-offer on recruitment/induction processes to ensure engagement up until the day of joining. Survey new hires for feedback on the recruitment process.
- Work on end to end talent acquisition life cycle management – from the time a job is raised to the onboarding (DOJ) of the candidate (sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, facilitate the offer process, post-offer engagement)
- Work with local partners to build relationships with them & understand each one’s forte in delivery. Share roles accordingly to ensure the quality of resumes in the pipeline which will improve the hit ratio of profiles
- Source oneself as well on key roles, to understand the market & carry a focus target on closing positions by self
- Ensure all roles are posted as per local land regulations for each country in APAC & compliances followed
- Ensure each job is posted on social platforms & job boards which are provided – LinkedIn, Indeed, Any other local job boards
- Ensure a thorough screening of every profile shared with the business for positions with notes on the cv about the fitment to the ask & all checks overall on work authorizations to be done
- Ensure end to end coordination of interviews with panel members at all times, calendars to be blocked & candidate follow-ups to attend the interviews as planned must be coordinated by self
- Connect with local networking groups & socialize on hiring practices & learn best practices from the industry
- Ensure ATS reporting at all times & related MIS & management reports to be made available as per need & monthly
- Candidate Management – End to end hand holding of candidates to be managed by self to ensure any early red flags are highlighted & discussed with HM & within HR groups
- Ensure Offer discussion with candidates are well managed within defined guidelines from TCL
- Work on mapping of roles for niche roles hiring & ensure thorough market intel shared with business through
- Be a part of the local Campus hiring process & build relationships
- Work on ensuring inclusion initiatives of the Organization spreading across gender balance, the inclusion of individuals from diverse backgrounds & across ethnicity
- Should have worked on at least 1 renowned ATS tool (e.g. Success Factors, Taleo, etc)
Behaviours to display
- Be independent to take key decisions in the region with a buy-in as needed from time to time aligned to global policies
- Handle complex & challenging environment & deal with a solution-oriented mindset
- Collaboration is the key to any role with TCL – We need the individual to co-ordinate & collaborate with Line managers and BUHR till the position is closed
- Ability to highlight challenges in the process of hiring a role at the early stages to avoid any delays or mismanagement of expectation
- Ensure regular communication & updates being shared with HM’s locally to avoid any communication gaps
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision. Self-sufficient, capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrates a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools, and standards, within the relevant field of specialization
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques
- Functional knowledge of excel is a must
- Education: 15 years of full-time education & preferred or a Top B School Pass Out with 6 years TA Experience
Operating Network – Key Internal
Size and Scope of Role – Financial
Size and Scope of Role – No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role – Total team size
Size and Scope of Role – Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
Knowledge / Skills
#3 Publicis Media
Manager, Talent Acquisition
35 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis. Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media comprises five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449, and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation.
Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency, and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businesses.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will be dedicated to a global brand within Publicis Media. The Talent Acquisition team drives talent sourcing and hiring efforts of the best talent in the marketplace, in support of the organization’s continued record growth.
Under the direct supervision of the VP, Talent Acquisition, you will closely partner with hiring managers, leadership, and HR Business Partners to deliver exceptional talent acquisition solutions across client brands. The ideal candidate for this trail-blazing team will act as a strategic talent advisor, in partnership with our key stakeholders, driving the end–to–end recruitment process across our leading client brands. You will possess the ability to advocate for the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders: hiring managers, leadership, candidates, and the talent community-at-large. A wide degree of creativity, short – and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required to deliver this important service.
The Manager is responsible for developing and managing a diverse pipeline of candidates, while actively managing a high volume of searches. It is imperative that this individual be highly adaptable and process-oriented, have a passion for identifying top talent, partnering with a collaborative team, and driving results.
You will have an opportunity to continue to build your career via challenging creative project work, partnering with dynamic leaders, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Drive talent sourcing and recruitment across client brands and functional areas
- Manage, leverage, and challenge existing recruiting strategies, methods, and systems to generate a proactive and efficient approach to sourcing, screening, assessing and onboarding qualified top talent.
- Drive effective sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels including the use of social media with an emphasis on passive candidate attraction and maximizing the benefits of social recruiting tools. Includes creatively customizing successful search strategies to drive results.
- Cultivate and maintain ongoing partnerships with HR Business Partners and business leaders in order to understand business unit dynamics, workforce planning strategies, internal mobility, and recruitment needs to support a seamless hiring process.
- Relentlessly identify, establish & nurture relationships with passive talent leveraging innovative methods, including advanced internet searches, networking (social & traditional), diversity outreach, job boards, resume banks, social media, and professional organizations in support of current and future talent pipeline needs.
- Promote employee referral program and actively network with new hires and alumni
- Coordinate interview schedules with interview teams.
- Capture, report, and leverage competitive/market intelligence for supported client brands and business leadership
- Establish, track, and analyze recruitment activity metrics and report on progress to business leadership, as requested.
- Attend recruiting events, conferences, and networking functions to build relationships, source candidates, and further knowledge of the talent/business landscape.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities in a fast-paced, team-based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Must have the ability to work with a sense of urgency and be able to successfully navigate changing priorities
- Provide subject matter leadership, including engagement and thought leadership both within the company and across Publicis Groupe
- 5+ years of direct sourcing, full lifecycle recruiting in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proven track record recruiting media agency/advertising talent preferred
- College or university degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations, and best practices within talent acquisition
- Proactive contributor, eager to further enhance individual and department goals
- Organized creative strategic thinker with a process-oriented approach to recruitment, candidate management, and onboarding
- Prior experience working with ATS systems;
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter preferred
- Experience consulting, presenting, and communicating with executives and all levels of key stakeholder partnerships
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to influence internal and external client base
- Effective oral, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Highest level of integrity regarding confidential information
All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.