Strategic Thinking Interview Questions
Strategic thinkers are individuals who help the company achieve long-term goals through the implementation of useful strategies. Their proactive thinking aids in identifying and solving potential and existing problems by proper use of resources.
They ensure your vision for the company sees the light of the day. Below are some questions for helping you in finding the right candidate with strategic thinking capabilities.
- How do you devise strategies for a goal?
- Why do you think strategies are required for any work?
- How do you ensure the strategy is followed by everyone at work? How do you share the idea?
- What factors do you keep in mind before devising an action plan?
- Tell us about the strategy you would use for (any company process or product)
- How do you collect data and information for creating a strategy?
- Tell us about a time when you identified and resolved an issue at your work.
- Imagine your devised plan fails. What would you do next? Tell us about a real-life experience with this.
- How do you evaluate a strategy’s effectiveness?
- How much time do you invest in creating strategies?