Software architect Interview Questions
Software architects are concerned with building complex software solutions with role in the product development integration with the present platform. The ideal candidate will showcase strong communication skills with ample past experience in the role. They should have deep knowledge of the domain with commendable coding skills.
The below questions will help you screen candidates better.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a product manager should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How do you prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- What is your management style?
- What is your leadership style?
- How do you deal with conflicts in team?
- Tell us some routine questions you ask clients to know their requirements.
- Tell us about a time a client was unsatisfied with the product. What did you do?
- Which challenges during product development presented as the biggest setback to you?
- Which is the largest software development team you managed?
- How would you implement a framework using Java programming?
- How would you go ahead organizing and delegating large projects?
- How do you implement solutions to programming errors?
- How do you identify and reduce errors?
- How do you stay updated with the latest innovations and trends in the domain?
- Tell us about your comfort with tight deadlines.
- Tell us about your experience with a team project.
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job.
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.