Social Media Specialist Interview Questions
A Social Media Specialist is more than just someone who manages your social media profiles. The specialist should have a thorough understanding of how various social media platforms operate and how content can be designed to be more interactive across all channels. They are also in charge of engaging with your customers online and “soft marketing” your product/service by providing assistance to existing and prospective customers.
Use the interview questions given below to test the candidates’ expertise in handling social media for your business.
- Tell me a little bit about your current marketing team. What role do you have in it?
- What is the relationship between online marketing and social media?
- Social media trends are constantly changing. How do you keep up with the trends?
- What is the relationship between brand creation and social media?
- Name the social media platforms you use and why.
- What social media sites do you use in your personal life?
- Describe the strategies you use to create a social media audience.
- What do you think of the visual identity of your former company?
- Describe your preferred methods for social listening, project management, content curation, planning, and so on.
- Do you have any experience with social media for customer relations?
- What is the relationship between sales and social media?
- How do you present the outcomes of your work?
- What factors do you include when designing content for customer engagement?
- How can you incorporate social media into offline events?
- Do you have any experience dealing with annoyed customers on social media?
- How do you deal with critical remarks on the company’s social media accounts?
- What do you think of our current social presence? How could you make things better?