Sales Trainee Interview Questions
As this is an entry-level job, fresh graduates can be hired for the role. Ensure they have an interest in the customer service department and have strong communication skills as it forms the basis of their job. They may require conversing with clients in-person, over calls, or through emails. Look for the candidate with sharp sales tactics to evaluate their creativity.
The below questions will help you find the right fit.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a sales trainee should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How do you prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- Have you consistently met your sales goals in your previous jobs?
- How would you curate an email for a sales pitch?
- What would you do if you dint know the answer to a client’s query?
- What according to you is excellent customer service?
- How do you get customer feedback?
- What would you do if an angry customer demands to talk to your manager?
- Which metrics do you track?
- Tell us about a negative experience during client service.
- Tell us about your experience with a team project.
- What would you do if you disagree with your manager over a sales tactic?
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job.
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.