Risk Analyst Interview Questions
A risk analyst has the responsibility of evaluating the financial decisions of the company to save it from potential losses in the future. Look out for candidates’ risk analysis skills, their eye for detail, previous experience in the finance sector, and their ability to identify risks.
These questions can help you in your journey of finding the right fit for your company.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a risk analyst should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How you do prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- How do you stay updated on the ways and methods of risk analysis?
- Tell us about a time when you were offered a bribe as the field involves corruption.
- Which factors would you consider before we sanction a loan to a company?
- Why is WACC beneficial?
- Tell us about a time when you risk analysis helped saved money for the firm.
- Tell us about an incident when your decision for an investment dint turn out the way you’d assessed. What went wrong? What would you change if you could today?
- What will you do if you notice a mistake in your calculations while presenting in a meeting?
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job?
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.