Part-Time Job Interview Questions
Choose to begin recruiting for part-time jobs within your company, if you’re looking to fill a temporary position, need extra help in a project, have changing shifts, want to evaluate his/her work before offering the full-time job.
Be it any of the above, the below questions will help you clear possible doubts and arrive at a better decision in your recruiting process.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- Which days are you available to work on?
- What are your preferred work timings? How flexible are you it?
- Are you open to changing shifts?
- If offered, will you be interested in joining the company for a full-time role?
- What would you do if your colleague for the next shift is late and hasn’t arrived yet?
- Do you have any commitments that will prevent you from changing shifts?
- How do you handle work pressure and stress?
- Why do you want a part-time job and not a full-time one?
- Why did you apply for this role? What interests you about it?