Online Interview Questions
Online job interviews are increasingly being used as an initial screening method for candidates. If you are well trained and taking the necessary steps to ensure a successful Skype or online work interview, it will be less daunting than an in-person interview to yield the desired results. Here are some essential online interview questions:
- What compelled you to follow this profession?
- What attracted you to the job posting? What motivated you to apply?
- Were you aware of our business prior to applying? What details piqued your interest?
- What do you want to know more about our company?
- Would you like to work as a team or as an individual? why? Give me an example or two from your past experience with either of the case.
- How can you assist our team in achieving its objectives, and what do you expect to learn from this role?
- Describe a difficult job assignment you did. What were the challenges, how did you fix them, and how did this experience help you grow?
- Describe how you use/used X tools in your current/previous employment.
- What, according to your perception, constitutes a safe working environment?
- What is your salary expectation?
- When is the earliest you’d be able to join?