.NET Developer Interview Questions
A.NET developer is in charge of designing, tailoring, and creating software applications to meet the needs of a company. Their tasks include support and continuous improvement, in addition to determining and analyzing software prerequisites.
Let’s go through the list of top Dot Net interview questions.
- What is the.NET framework?
- What exactly is CLR?
- What’s the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- What are your thoughts on JIT?
- What are the different.NET framework versions?
- All web Forms inherit from which base class?
- What exactly is BCL?
- In C#, what are the various forms of constructors?
- In.NET, what is the difference between an interface and an abstract class?
- What is a cross-page posting, and how does it work?
- In ASP.NET, what are the various validators?
- What are the security controls in ASP.NET?
- What are the differences between EXE and DLL?
- List all of the Repeater control’s templates.
- What exactly is an HTTP Handler?
- In ASP.NET, what are the various types of cookies?
- What is the difference between ExecuteScalar and ExecuteNonQuery?