Logistics Manager Interview Questions
The role of a logistics manager involves sorting work almost like solving a jigsaw puzzle with endless pieces. Ensure you find a candidate who has good organizational skills. The person also needs to have appreciable communication, team management and customer service skills as he/she has a role in the end supply chain.
These questions will help you round up the best fit for your company.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a logistics manager should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- What is supply chain management?
- How you do prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- Do you know the standard requirements and health regulations of your region?
- How do you carry out a blind count?
- How would you schedule the shifts for your teammates?
- How will you remain in the loop during the shipping process?
- A customer needs a shipment to be delivered on a priority basis. What will you do?
- What would you do if two or more of your teammates remain absent on a day with many shipments to be delivered?
- How would you handle a delayed shipment?
- How comfortable are you with project management software?
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job?
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.