iOS Developer Interview Questions
Apple’s operating system, the iOS, works on all Apple products including the iPhone, iPad, and others. As it uses objective-C or swift language, ensure you select candidates who know at least one of these. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in building applications across all layers and work well with other programmers and developers.
The below questions will help you assess them better.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities an iOS developer should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How you do prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- iOS supports which JSON framework?
- What is the difference between atomic and nonatomic properties?
- Why is ‘app ID’ and ‘bundle ID’ used? What’s the significance?
- What are the different ways of achieving concurrency in iOS?
- Which API would you use to write test scripts to exercise the application’s UI elements?
- Which is the temporary state the app remains in while getting suspended?
- What is Swift and Objective-C? What are you proficient in?
- What is SpriteKit and SceneKit?
- What are iBeacons?
- What is the difference between ‘assign’ and ‘retain’ keywords?
- What is an autorelease pool?
- Under which situations would you deem a task synchronized?
- What is a completion handler? How do you use it while building an application?
- Tell us about your experience with a team project.
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job.
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.