Internal Auditor Interview Questions
An internal auditor investigates all aspects of a company’s operations and makes impartial and objective assessments. This position necessitates in-depth knowledge about a specific company and the industry in which it works.
Internal Auditor Interview Questions:
- Consider a situation in which you have to deal with dissatisfied coworkers. What would you do in this scenario?
- Have you ever had a disagreement with high management or within a group? What happened, and how did you handle the situation?
- What concern should Internal Auditors have regarding checks and vouchers?
- What would you say if a coworker complained that they had more vacation days than they did?
- Should new employees’ benefits be communicated by their manager or HR? Why?
- Can you explain the aim of an audit control procedure?
- What are the main responsibilities of an internal auditor, and how do they assist the company?
- What are some of the things you do after completing an audit?
- How would you approach a compliance issue with management you work with?
- What steps do you use to create an audit plan?
- Could you tell me about the most difficult assignment you’ve worked on and how you handled it?