Group Interview Questions
Opt for group interview questions when you have tight deadlines, are hiring multiple people for similar roles, need to check interaction capabilities or are interviewing candidates with equal qualification and experience required.
Look out for those who reflect positivity, listen to others’ answers, mention solid points, have good communication skills, and seem to gel well in a team. The questions below will help you bring out these factors in each person and help you better evaluate every candidate.
- Why do you want to work with our company?
- What made you apply for this job?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think we should give this job to you?
- What makes you different from the others?
- Explain how you want your future to look like in a minute.
- How do you work in a team?
- How did you contribute to the end goal of the team in your previous role?
- What would you do if you don’t agree with a teammate/team’s suggestion/decision?