Customer Service Manager Interview Questions
A customer service manager oversees the customer success department to ensure client satisfaction remains high for business growth. The deal candidate will have excellent problem-solving, team management and communication skills.
The below are some questions to help you screen candidates better.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a product manager should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How do you prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- What is your management style?
- What is your leadership style?
- How do you deal with conflicts in team?
- How do you handle a difficult customer?
- How do you stay updated with the latest customer service techniques?
- What feedback would you give to help an underperforming employee?
- Tell us of a time when you delivered excellent customer service?
- Walk us through the steps you follow after receiving a complaint from a customer.
- What do you think is essential to achieve customer loyalty?
- Tell us about your comfort with tight deadlines.
- Tell us about your experience with a team project.
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job.
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.