CRM Specialist Job Description Template
___________________________ (Name of the Company) is looking for Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Specialists. We view this as an extremely important and interesting role since our CRMs get to learn a lot about our customers. The behavioral data thus collected will enable us to create a tangible marketing plan. As a CRM specialist, you must know the needs of our customers and be aware of the problems that the customers want to be resolved. Besides dealing with customer requests, you must be able to offer ideas and insights as a means of enhancing their experience with our Company. If you enjoy the challenge of meeting the customer’s expectations this might be your opportunity to do so with us.
We are looking for CRM Specialists who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the CRM strategy. The specialist will also be responsible for managing, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions. The main area of focus however is to support and make best-practices recommendations to all teams which use the CRM solution. Additionally, in this role, one would need to collaborate with business areas to gather and document new and existing requirements while providing recommendations and suggestions for solutions. CRM specialists should be skilled in marketing as well as in the IT field. They would need to understand the software, should be able to run complicated data sets, and discern meanings from the same. Their marketing skills would come to the forefront since they need to help the marketing teams tweak and hone multifaceted communications programs designed to drive sales.
This role will also support and assist with end-user training and coordinate the implementation of these services for the business.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organization to retain existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and expanding the company’s brand value.
- Make sure the customer database is correctly segmented in order to target marketing activities appropriately
- Collaborate with IT on defining the capabilities and driving the implementation of the required CRM infrastructure
- Oversee CRM data governance which will include:
- Data standards
- Data audit
- Data structures
- User access rights
- Strategically plan, execute and assess the performance of individual CRM program strategy within the internal teams
- Update and maintain stakeholder records within the CRM system
- Own the responsibility for retention campaigns, right from conceptualization to analysis. This will include idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and execution.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Analyze market reports to determine what kind of marketing trends the business should respond to
- Troubleshoot software or user errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a CRM
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (Maths, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, etc)
- Organizational skills that will help to juggle competing demands between marketing, sales, customers, and management
- Strong mathematical skills to analyze reports and work with large data sets
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data
- Commercial awareness to understand the target market and design campaigns accordingly
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion and diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect.
Sample Job Descriptions from Other Companies
Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
NAGRA, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company offers content providers and DTV operators worldwide secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband, and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences.
To complete our Enterprise Business Applications Team, we are looking for a multi-talented team member in order to support and develop our different Dynamics CRM Online instances. This role is diverse in activities and requires strong administration and development experience as well as good functional skills and a pro-Business approach in solutions deployment.
- Maintain test & production Dynamics CRM Online environments for the company.
- Implement new developments and change requests based on business needs for both Sales and Service operations.
- Apply test and validation best practices with solutions deployment across Development, Configuration, User acceptance test, and Production CRM instances.
- Work in close collaboration with Business stakeholders on all aspects of the CRM customization and adaptation to NAGRA Business specificities
- Assist CRM end-users in their daily operations. Provide solutions to common entity access issues.
- Handle all aspects of CRM user license affectation across instances.
- Anticipate upcoming CRM Online updates per Microsoft roadmaps publication and other communications channels.
- Create documentation on case resolution in order to facilitate knowledge sharing with team members.
- Update job knowledge by studying new state-of-the-art development tools and customization techniques inherent to Dynamics CRM.
- Propose improvements in order to support internal customer needs efficiently.
Requirements / Profile
- Engineering degree in computer science
- At least 5 years of software development experience in a professional environment
- Confirmed experience of Java programming frameworks: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Confirmed experience in frameworks (Junit, Mockito)
- Confirmed experience in web development: Angular, AngularJS, HTML, CSS
- Confirmed experience in Git and continuous integration
- Good team player, able to learn and share knowledge
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and solutions
- Motivated to learn and apply new technologies
- Good command of English (communication with colleagues abroad)
- Prior work experience in a global, multicultural company.
- Knowledge of the Azure ecosystem, ADFS, O365
- Experience in Dynamics AX
- Experience with iPaaS Cloud tool like Scribe online
- Prior Customer Service experience
Regional Knowledge Manager & CRM Specialist – APAC
- The Regional Knowledge Manager acts as an “information concierge” for multiple leadership communities within Gensler’s Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region and the firm including Marketing, Practice Areas, Client Relationships, and Design & Delivery, as well as the administrative staff supporting these functions. The role will be responsible specifically for data quality within the APAC region – which currently consists of offices in Bangalore, Bangkok, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
- Primary responsibilities include collecting, organizing, publishing, and reporting on both quantitative and qualitative project information and metrics gathered from project teams. The role will be responsible for providing guidance and training on the use of Gensler’s web-based knowledge management applications, including Salesforce, our Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform, Open Asset, our Digital Asset Management platform, as well as the Intranet/Digital Library, proprietary platforms for managing employee and project data.
- A critical responsibility of this role will be serving as the strategic internal point of contact for Salesforce within the region. Working closely with the APAC region Marketing team, office, and studio coordinators, Client Relationship leaders, and the Firmwide CRM team, the Regional Knowledge Manager will lead the implementation of CRM strategy across the region and advise on Salesforce best practices to support the firm’s and region’s growth goals.
- The successful candidate will be extremely data-driven, with the ability to conduct business analysis and translate it into strategy and success. Strong communication skills will be essential to drive outcomes across the region’s offices. The Regional Knowledge Manager must be an exceptional communicator, comfortable synthesizing and presenting technical concepts for internal business audiences. The Regional Knowledge Manager should be extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, confident, and personable in dealing with all levels of staff. Most importantly, he or she must be passionate about knowledge management.
What You Will Do
- Act as an information concierge: a regional ‘one-stop shop’ for connecting Gensler employees to relevant and timely project data and the region’s primary contact regarding people and project metrics, tools, technologies, and reporting.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for Salesforce within the region.
- Work closely with the Firmwide CRM team to drive the adoption of Salesforce best practices in the region.
- Identify and own opportunities to innovate with Salesforce across the region.
- Support the Regional Marketing team, office, and studio coordinators, and CRM leaders to identify and prioritize regional Knowledge Management needs.
- Partner with Client Relationship owners and Marketing leaders to identify new reporting and data requirements, and build custom reports, as needed.
- Own responsibility for the quality and quantity of project data and digital assets captured in Gensler’s Intranet/Digital Library, Open Asset, and other internal online resources.
- Implement and manage processes and training so Gensler staff can support their own knowledge management needs on a self-service basis.
- Find and share internally (via the Gensler Intranet, blog postings, etc.) the region’s latest projects, client relationship metrics, statistics, and trends.
- Participate in monthly teleconferences with the Firmwide Knowledge Management team and other regional Knowledge Managers to provide updates on data management progress, needs, etc.
- Collaborate with the Firmwide Knowledge Management leadership team to develop a long-term knowledge management strategy and identify gaps in our information resources and tools.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day issues relating to intellectual property and image copyright.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Management Information Systems, Library Sciences, Marketing, or other related fields.
- The overall experience of around 10 years with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and analytics technologies.
- Experience with Client Relationship Management software a must.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills – Must have the ability to effectively communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience communicating analysis and fielding questions from executive team members.
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions, and present results to the team.
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
Life at Gensler
- At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our teams’ diverse interests.
- Gensler is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.
- Full time
Gensler is a global architecture, design, and planning firm with 50 locations and more than 6,000 professionals networked across Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, and the Americas. Founded in 1965, the firm serves more than 3,500 active clients in virtually every industry. Gensler designers strive to make the places people live, work and play more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
- Gensler endeavors to make gensler.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
- Gensler is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. For more information on the following topics please click the links below:
We are hiring for SAP CRM technical consultant for the Hyderabad location.
- Should be adept in CRM ABAP ricef
- Should know the MVC architecture and should be proficient in web UI configurations component enhancement creation bol genil programming and normal dynamic search enhancements
- Should know CRM one order framework and various function modules Badi bapi exits to handle various one order objects needs
- Should be aware of the basics of CRM base customization and ppf framework
- Should know how to do middleware monitoring and middleware enhancements and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of BSP HTML ajax is a plus
- Should be familiar with interfaces from sap CRM to non sap systems using soamanager RFC file-based interface idoc based interface Should have mentored 3 A grade associates and well versed with technical development SDLC Should be knowledgeable experienced on standard documentation and CG delivery process
Competencies and Skills:
- L4 ABAP CRM L3SAP ABAP
- L4CRM – Oracle CRM on Demand L3CRM – Oracle CRM on Demand
- L4CRM – Siebel L3CRM – Siebel
- L4CRM 4. 0 – Configuration and L3CRM 4. 0 – Configuration and
Entry-level / Graduate
Enterprise Resource Planning