Concealed Weapons Policy Example
The purpose of this policy is to describe how concealed weapons may be carried and stored within the premises of (company name). This is in accordance with the (name of law) law and policies set in the year (year)
- Concealed and carrying means the weapon is not visible on or around the person. No shape, form or angle reveals this weapon and it is carried securely in a suitable carrier – backpack, handbag or personal items carrier. This concealed weapon must be in the possession of its owner at all times, along with identification.
- A handgun is a pistol or revolver which is designed for single-hand usage, designed for firing or capable of firing while the fixed cartridge ammunition is loaded.
The Rules That Govern Us
- Any individual in possession of a handgun/ firearm must be 21 years of age
- The firearm is not allowed to be carried when under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, which do not allow the user safe usage
- An automatic firearm is prohibited
Buildings With Public Access
If the building comprises of more than one entrance that’s open to the public, no concealed weapons will be allowed in the building.
Communication And Training
In order to provide information to the public and individuals who wish to know more, we have weekly training in (….) at (….). Here, we will provide educational material, policy information and individual training on areas of conflict resolution.
All concealed weapons along with proper documentation must be submitted by December 29 of the annual year in order to have our records updated.
We are committed to offering a safe and secure environment for all employees and visitors. Any concealed weapons carried need to have proper written authorization.
We do not allow automatic firearms, Handguns, BB guns, pellet guns, tear gas gun, stun, taser, or other dangerous or deadly device of a similar type.
Any person who violates this policy will be banned from the premises and/or referred to law enforcement for arrest and prosecution. This may lead to termination of contract depending on the severity.
Keka Editorial Team
A bunch of inspired, creative and ambitious youngsters- that’s Keka’s editorial team for you. We have a thirst to learn new subjects and curate diverse pieces for our readers. Our deep understanding and knowledge of Human Resources has enabled us to answer almost every question pertaining to this department. If not seen finding ways to simplify the HR world, they can be found striking conversations with anyone and everyone , petting dogs, obsessing over gadgets, or baking cakes.
Join 3500 of your HR peers and stay relevant on latest trends
Don’t miss out on the latest tips, tools, and tactics at the forefront of HR and Employee