Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Interview Questions
Are you looking for a Certified Public Accountant for your company?
Here’s a list of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) interview questions to get you started.
- What is your background as a Certified Public Accountant?
- Do you follow accounting standards?
- Are you familiar with some cloud applications, web resources, or other accounting-specific platforms?
- What information is needed to produce an annual tax return forecast?
- What’s your knowledge regarding accounting practices like GAAP and FASB?
- Can you explain a time when you took the initiative or were diligent in terms of implementation?
- How do you ensure the accuracy of large datasheets?
- How do you apply discounted cash flow?
- Can you recall a time when you had a tough discussion with a boss or a colleague from another department?
- How do you keep up with tax law changes?
- What is the secret to ensuring that your company will comply with all rules, legislation, and guidelines applicable to your area of responsibility?
- How can you reduce the possibility of mistakes in your work?