Displaying monthly CTC in Payslip
Monthly CTC can now be configured to be displayed as a part of Payslip. Monthly CTC includes hidden component amount such as Bonus, Contribution etc. that constitutes an employee’s CTC.
In case you want to enable this feature for your organization, please write to email@example.com.
1. Ability for Reporting manager to assign Weekly-off, Shift and Tracking Policy to their reportees.
Reporting Managers can now change/update reportee’s Weekly-off, Shift, Attendance policy by going to ‘My Team >> Attendance >> Time Assignment’
3. Cost Center, Pay Band and Pay Grade added as additional (optional) fields under Employee Job details.
You can now add and assign Cost Center, Pay Band and Pay Grade to your employees.
To add Cost Centers, Pay Bands and Pay Grades, go to Settings >> Company Settings >> [Cost Centers / Pay Bands / Pay Grades], and click on ‘Add New’. Add the desired entry on the new screen.
Steps to assign these fields to employees:
- Assign in Bulk: Go to Employees >> Quick Links >> Import Employee Job Details and download the template. Assign the respective details to employees, in the Excel file, and upload it back.
- Assign individually: Go to employee’s profile >> Job >> Job Info >> [Cost Centers / Pay Bands / Pay Grades]. Choose the entry from dropdown and when done, click on ‘Update’ button to update the required entity for the employee.
4. Add Salary Details while adding New Employee
You can now add salary details while adding a new employee to system. Earlier adding employee and assigning salary used to be two independent functionalities.
Note: Adding of salary details (while adding new employee) will only be limited to users with Global Admin & HR Managers role.
1. Indicate Leave as Planned/Unplanned, etc.
You can now create sub-classifications under ‘Leave Reasons.’ This can be used by employees (if required by the organization) to indicate if the leave taken was a planned/unplanned one. You can add as many reasons as you wish to. List of reasons can be added for each Leave Type individually.
2. Global admin can give privilege to Reporting managers for awarding Comp-offs to their reportees.
Global admin can choose to let the reporting managers award comp-offs to their reportees. To configure this, go to Setting >> Leaves & holidays >> [Edit a Leave type] >> Leave Quota. On this screen you can choose to allow reporting managers give comp-offs.
3. Additional rule for treatment of ‘Holidays & Week-offs’ under Leave Settings
Implemented an additional rule, i.e., if leave taken exceeds X number of days, Holidays or Week-offs should be treated as leaves as well.
This can be configured by going to Setting >> Leaves & holidays >> [Edit a Leave type] >> Holidays & Weekoffs as shown below:
1. Global admin, Payroll Admin and Reporting manager can delete expenses
Global admin, Payroll Admin and Reporting manager can delete expense (line item) from claim when approving. The respective path has been defined below:
1. Reporting Manager: Go to My Team>> Expenses
2. Global Admin: Go to Employees >> Expenses
3. Payroll Admin: Go to Payroll>> Run Payroll >> One- Time Payments & Deductions >> Payments
1. Ability to create Transparent Poll.
With this addition, the Global Admin/ HR Manager/ HR Executive can create Transparent Poll, therefore having an ability to view the Respondent’s Names. When creating a Poll, choose Poll Visibility > Transparent, and you will be able to view the name of respondent against the vote made.
1. Ability for Global admin to approve Timesheet
Ability to approve all timesheet had been extended to Global Admin. This means, that any pending timesheet (irrespective of reporting manager/project manager etc.) can now be approved by the Global Admin.
2. Implemented Time-sheet Billing
You can now generate Timesheet invoices. To configure this, go to Settings >> Timesheet >> Invoicing. Fill in the initial details before we can generate invoice.
Once initial details are added, go to Timesheet >> Billing, and click on ‘Invoice Now’ to start generating the invoice.
3. Enable/Disable Timesheet at Employee Level
You can allow only specific employee to have access to Timesheet feature. You can choose to set this up, either at individual employee profile level, or assign this in bulk.
To update Timesheet feature at Employee Level: Go to employee’s profile >> Job >> Timesheet Enabled (Check to Enable/Uncheck to Disable)
To do bulk import: Go to Employees >> Quick Links >> Import Employee Module Status. Download the template and make necessary updates to the status with respect to the employee and module. Once done, upload the file back.
Two New Field Attributes Added in Documents.
Two more attributes for Salary structures in Employee letters have been added. Full salary structure (Earnings + Bonuses + Deductions) and, Salary Structure with Bonus (Earnings+ Bonuses).
Go to Employees >> Documents >> Edit Template. When editing a document template, you can choose the desired salary structure from right side listing.
ATTENDANCE VERSION 2.0
1. Weekly Offs
Now Weekly-off can be configured at day level defining Full day off, First Half off or Second half off.
To configure this, go to Settings >> Time & Attendance >> Weekly Off
2. Shift Timings
With new implementation, Shift timings can be configured for different days of week.
TO configure this, go to Settings >> Time & Attendance >> Shifts
3. Attendance Capture Scheme
Web Clock-In, Remote Clock-In and WFH settings are now clubbed together under Attendance Capture Scheme. This gives you the flexibility to create multiple schemes and assign it to different sets of employees.
To create Attendance Capture Schemes, go to Settings >> Time & Attendance >> Attendance Capture Scheme. Click on ‘Add New’ to create new capture scheme. Click on Setup to update an existing scheme or configure the newly created scheme.
Steps to assign Attendance Capture Scheme to employees:
- Assign in Bulk: Go to Employees >> Quick Links >> Import Employee Job Details and download the template. Assign the respective scheme to employees, in the Excel file, and upload it back.
- Assign individually: Go to employee’s profile >> Job >> Job Info >> Attendance Capture Scheme. Choose the applicable scheme from dropdown and when done, click on ‘Update’ button.
In case you have any questions regarding the recent updates, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.