Relationship Manager Interview Questions
A relationship manager is all about working with people with a positive attitude. The role revolves around engaging clients and enhancing the brand value of the company. The ideal candidate will have good communication skills with a knack for keeping the conversation alive. Remember that if you don’t feel good talking to him/her, your clients will neither. He/She will have to build trust in the client, increase customer satisfaction, assess their needs, and elevate the relationship between them and the company.
Here are a few questions that will help you select the best Relationship Manager:
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities a sales manager/leader should possess?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How do you deal with unhappy clients?
- How comfortable are you with CRM software?
- How would you handle an unresponsive client?
- We are launching a new product this month. Which customers would you send the newsletter to and why?
- What would you do if you dint know the solution to a customer’s problem?
- How would you deal with unreasonable clients?
- How would you retain a long-term customer who wants to exit your service due to the price points?
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job.
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.