c/o Keka Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Plot No 104, Kavuri Hills,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500033
In a process to provide you with the best service, we collect various levels of information. Below shown are a few ways we gain these insights.
- Information you feed us – When you sign up for a Keka Account (paid/trail) or other Keka service or promotion that requires you to register, we ask you for confidential information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For our Keka product customers, we also maintain Customer Data which is entitled for a different level of privacy (Explained in below sections).
- Identification messenger – We use “cookies” to store session information about your usage of our software. This is a popular and most commonly used technology which stores a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier which is sent to your browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. During your usage of our software, we may set and access these cookies on your computer, to optimize your usage of our service.
- Log information – When you access Keka services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Keka, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
The information we collect, could be used for the following:
- Research, Analysis, Security improvements, Product Development, Auditing and Content development which would help us serve you better.
- Developing new line of products/services.
- Keka may also use data about customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in Keka, the Service, and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
Note: We do not use your customer data fed into the system for any kind of above-mentioned usage. It is protected with a high-level encryption which could be accessed only with a key generated through the system from your end. The key needs to be shared by you for any of our support staff to view and troubleshoot the issue.
Keka Customers use the Service to host data and information (“Customer Data”). Keka will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their Keka user ids and passwords.
Forums, Referrals, and Customer Testimonials
Keka may provide multiple public viewable Webinar content, social media engagements elements, blogs, or discussion rooms on the Company’s Web sites. Any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Keka is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. When using the referral service, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. Keka will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Web sites. Keka posts a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Keka obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Keka shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Keka), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following
- Keka may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction
- Keka may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for Keka to make transmissions or deliveries to you
- Keka may disclose your personally-identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- Keka may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Keka.
Please contact us at the address above for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.