Office Administrator Interview Questions
Office administrators need to be multitaskers as their work includes answering phones, filing documents, maintaining sheets, data entry, preparing reports, organizing meetings and much more. You want someone who is ready to take up work that requires them to do multiple tasks simultaneously. Motivated and good communicators are preferred.
Here are some questions that will help you end your search for the right fit for your company.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What according to you are the qualities an office administrator should possess?
- How do you define yourself?
- How do you think the company will be affected positively by hiring you?
- What do you think are the major challenges of this job?
- How do you think your past experience has helped you for your present role?
- How you do prioritize work?
- What do you think are your prime duties?
- What is the first thing you’ll focus on if you’re hired?
- How comfortable are you with technology?
- Which tools do you use to stay organized?
- How well can you work in multitasking scenarios?
- How would you prioritize your work?
- Tell us about your experience with calendar management.
- Tell us about your most challenging customer.
- When did you feel most stressed at work?
- Tell us about a time when you forgot to do a certain task due to the number of jobs you had at hand. What did you do then?
- Tell us about a time when you felt fulfilled with your job?
- Defend the remuneration package that you want.