We are excited to announce that we’ve added new updates to improve your experience with Keka. The new version includes more functional reports and graphs in the application.
Employee dashboard for HR Managers is now more Employee data-centric. New Employee dashboard will now show real-time graphs like Login Activity, Hiring Vs Attrition, Head counts by departments, location, job titles and many more.
Now there is a quick shortcut to Add or Invite an Employee from the dashboard itself.
Quick glance at the Employee page gives complete details about the employee’s like:
HR Managers can now access 50+ reports and info-graphics exclusively based on employee demographics, employee status, and aggregates. They can access the Registered Employees reports in Keka, Invited Employees and Their Status, Login Activity and Failed Login History, Employees in Probation, Employees in Notice Period, Employee Education Details, Social Account info and many more.
Letters and Documents
Employee letters: We have given the ability to generate letters from predefined letter templates like Address proof, offer letters, and Experience letters by HR Manager, which would allow them to track and download previously generated letters in Keka. This option is available under the ‘Employees’ tab.
* Here is quick snap of how letter template looks like *
Attendance Management System
We now have the ability to fetch the Location and Address of an employee when they clock-in their attendance either on the Keka Web application or from the Keka mobile app.
We now have 25+ reports based on the employee attendance details as shown in the image.
Attendance Module: Attendance module has been updated with new enhancements in timing policy, leave deduction rules, Geo-tracking based on location and IP address, UI enhancement, and other reports
¹) Geo tracking for web clock in with approximate location details using advanced techniques.
²) Timing policy leave deduction rules have been updated. We have provided new options like ability to restrict number of missing swipe adjustments for a given duration, limiting Work from home request.
³) Biometric device integration with Keka gets speed improvements for devices that use Endroid based chipsets.
Timesheet now gets a new Dashboard analytics too. We have new visuals for work allocation based on project and Work-hours summary based on week or months.
Now you can export Timesheet Entries submitted by employees in excel and pdf
Projects and Timesheet: Projects and timesheet also has a new dashboard with some useful info-graphics. More features are to be added in our upcoming releases.
* Aggregates like Total clients and projects, Timesheet stats such as pending approvals and un-submitted timesheets, Employees who are not assigned to projects etc.
* Billable and non-billable hours
* Resource allocation project wise and client wise
* Work hours’ summary month and Week wise
* Pending approvers and their counts
* Submitted timesheets and counts employee wise
Reports: Few of the following reports are already there. Last 4 are newly added.
Leave Management system
Leave Module after getting major overhaul two months ago, now gets minor fixes and enhancements. All leave reports are added with new fields like employee job title, department, and location. Few more fields which are relevant to that report are
- Leave Consumed Report, where we can get leave count based on leave type per selected duration.
- Leave Carryover report.
- Initial adjustment report
New features have been added in payroll as well, such as:
- Bonus import from excel
- Previous salary import will contain one-time deduction, bonus and allowances in import excel
- Preview of excel imported data is shown in imports like previous salary and current salary import
- Tax structure for contractors
- Ability to exclude any component from being effected by LOP / Work Ratio
- Option for Considering one-time deduction for tax calculation
- Setting for hiding My Pay and Income Tax Computation for Employees.
- New bank transfer statement formats added.