1. Blocking Payroll Finalization if there are errors in Payroll.
Effective September system will not allow users to finalize payroll if there are any errors or warnings while processing payroll. This will help users to review, identify, rectify any payroll errors.
List of errors & warnings:
-Employee having multiple salary revisions with the same effective date.
-Loan EMI is greater than employee Net Pay.
-Employee salary details not updated.
-Employee Gender / Date of birth is invalid or not updated.
-Employee PF details not updated.
-Employee PAN details not updated.
-Employee Bank Details not updated.
-If ESI at the employee level is disabled during the contribution period.
-If ESI value is overridden at the employee level.
-If TDS is overridden at the employee level.
-If an employee has any reimbursable component in the salary structure and not paid.
The detailed list of errors and warnings against each employee will be shown under Review All Employees>> Un-Processed salaries as shown above.
2. Ability to override Basic and HRA from UI
You can now override Basic & HRA in bulk for all/set of employees using below option under Payroll Admin:
3. Enhancement in Reimbursable Component
We now have an option to set approval flow for Reimbursable claims. This allows employee to submit claims against the reimbursable component assigned in their salary structures.
Employee, Global Admin, Payroll Admin or submit these claims under Payroll>>Reimbursable Claims or Mypay>>Reimbursable claims.
Note: There is no change in the existing flow. i.e. if user doesn’t require the request and approval flow for the reimbursable component, Payroll Admin can add the claim amounts monthly from Payroll >> Payroll Admin.
1. Added Business Unit column in the Employee Job details report which can be accessed by navigating to Employees >> Dashboard >> Employee status reports – Employee Job Details report.
2. Asset Management:
Assets can have 3 states.
Below pointers will give you a clarity on the usage of Assets update.
Navigate to Employees >> Assets >> Settings.
You can add custom conditions and reasons. These can be used to update the asset details.
The purpose of this option is to know the condition of the asset to decide whether the asset can be assigned to the employee or not. Generally, the conditions can be set as Good, Poor, Fully functional, Semi-functional etc. Condition is mandatory for an asset irrespective of its state.
The purpose of this option is to validate why an asset is kept in ‘Not Available’ state. Reason can be provided when the user is making an asset as ‘Not Available’.
Reason is also a mandatory field. By default for current users, we are providing few conditions and reasons which you can modify as per your requirement. You can even delete the list but 1 condition and 1 reason is mandatory.
Asset Categories & Asset Types:
Navigate to Employees >> Assets >> Asset Categories & Asset Types.
Here the user(Global Admin & Asset Manager) can access all asset categories and the Asset types in each category. While adding an asset type, you can also select icons for the Asset Type which will be applicable to all the assets in that type.
Navigate to Employees >> Assets >> Asset List.
Here the user can see the list of assets in each asset type and can perform actions on assets.
The actions which can be performed on assets are:
-Mark as Not Available
-Edit Asset Details
These options will be available based on the asset condition like ‘Recover Asset’ option for assigned asset etc.
Navigate to Employees >> Assets >> Asset Assignment.
From this screen, you can easily view the assets assigned to each employee. Apply filters using the available options such as: Active, In Probation, In notice period, Relieved.
Navigate to Employees >> Assets >> Asset List >> Click on an asset name
You can view all the actions performed on a particular asset in the form of log.
1. Added Employee details in the pop-up for corresponding Attendance Capture scheme.
Click on employee count against a Capture scheme to view details of the employees assigned under capture scheme.
2. Added drop down to select a month in the Monthly performance report.
1. Provided a setting to restrict the minimum number of leaves to be taken in a single instance.
This setting is provided under Leave Restrictions step of Leave type setup. When this is checked, the employee will not be able to avail less than the given number of leaves when his available leave balance is more than the given balance.
2. Added reporting manager in cc for all emails sent to employees when a compensatory off expires.
1. Ability to add attachments to Timesheet.
The checkbox to enable adding attachments is provided under Timesheet general settings. When this is selected, employees will be able to add attachments during timesheet submission. These attachments will be shown at the bottom of the timesheet for both employees and the approvers.
2. Showing comments while rejecting a timesheet in employee timesheet activity. You can now see the comments given while rejecting timesheet in employees timesheet activity.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Ability to re-initiate the review which has been canceled. Reviews which are canceled will be shown in the “Start” tab of review administration. Global Admin or Performance admin can again initiate the canceled reviews.
Once the review is re-initiated, those will not be shown reports but can be seen in Review summary log.
2. Implemented reports based on overall aggregate ratings:
-Employee Review Rating report
-Employee Cycle wise Rating report
-Employee Reviewer wise Rating report
These reports are present in Performance >>Dashboard which are accessible by both Global Admin and Performance Admin.
3. Visibility of review release note for employees and reporting manager.
While releasing a review, global admin/performance admin is writing a release note which will be shown for employees and reporting manager once the review is released.
-Employees can seen this under Me>>Performance Reviews>>My reviews.
4. Filters in review completion step :
Added filters for Not released, Released, Hidden statuses in review completion step.
5. Ability to update the review release status (Released or hidden).
Earlier, if an employee review is hidden for some reason, there was no option to release the review for that employee. With this change, in the review completion step, admin can change the status from released to hidden or hidden to released status.
Removed Goal alignment feature for now. Reflections are as below:
Goal alignment will not be shown in UI -While adding/updating the goal
Goal map will not be shown
Progress related to individual goal will be shown