1. Ability to view Expenses Tab in Org for Payroll Admin
Previously, Expenses were shown to the payroll admin under “Reimbursements, Adhoc Payments & Deductions”. Now, this can be viewed under Org >> Expenses.
2. Added ‘Monthly Gross’ in the Pay register
Previously the Monthly Gross component was only visible in Payroll Run reports. You can now view this in the pay register as well.
3. Ability to add Actual Gross in Pay Slip
You can now show the Actual Gross component in the Pay Slip.
This can be enabled by Payroll Admin, Global Admin under Settings >> Payroll >> Pay-Slip >> Edit >> Include Additional Column >> Enable ‘Include Actual Gross Amount of Component’.
The Payslip with Actual Gross will be shown as below:
Actual Gross will only be shown for earnings.
4. Added ‘Gender’ and ‘Date of Birth’ in Group wise Actual Summary Report
Gender and Date of Birth columns have been added in the Group wise Actual Summary Report.
You can view this here: Payroll >> Reports >> Payroll Run Reports >> Group wise actual summary report.
5. Ability to add previous component claims for reimbursements in bulk.
We have added a feature to add all the previous reimbursement claims in bulk. Please contact Keka Support to get this uploaded.
The claims added from here will be marked as ‘Paid Outside Keka’. ‘Paid On’ will be the date mentioned in the sheet uploaded.
6. Updated Bank Transfer Statements of the following banks.
- JP Morgan
- ICICI bank
- HDFC Bank
- YES Bank
- Indian Overseas bank
WORK FORCE MANAGEMENT
1. Ability to delete past holidays
Past dated holidays can now be deleted. Please contact Keka Support to delete the past holidays.
2. Added a new ‘Break Time’ Report
This report shows the break duration, start and end times of employees for each day.
3. Added ‘Shift’ column in Daily Performance Report
A new column ‘Shift’ of the employee is added to the daily performance report for the reference of which shift type is an assigned to an employee.
4. Added ‘Expires on’ column in Compensatory off Requests Report
Added ‘Expires on’ column to compensatory off requests report so that the user can see credited and expiry dates for compensatory off at one place.
We have also added ‘Reporting Manager’ column to all the time-sheet reports.
1. Upgraded UI experience for ‘Exits’
Added Department, Location and Exit Type filters for better accessibility.
Added Reporting Manager, Location and Department columns.
2. Added ‘Relieved Employees’ Report
- Relieved employees report which is shown in Employee status reports is added under org > Exits tab to provide better accessibility for Admins to check who are relieved while processing exits.
- Added Department, Location, Exit Type and ‘Ok to Rehire?’ Filters to this report
3. Added a new worker type – Intern
A new worker type has been added to the existing list of ‘Permanent’ and ‘Contract’.
4. Ability to download reports of the analytical figures
Added an ability to download reports of the different analytics represented as Pie Charts in the analytics section. These can be downloaded in ‘Excel’ or ‘PDF’ format.
1. Ability to unlock the review form of a reviewer
Previously, once the review is submitted by a reviewer, changes can’t be made to that particular review. Now however, this can be done by unlocking the review.
A Global Admin or a Performance Admin is only authorized to do this.
When review form is unlocked, following are the reflections:
- Review will navigate back to feedback form step if it is in meeting or moderation step.
- Notification will also be sent via email to the reviewer
- Edits can be made to the review form and can be submitted again.
- Reviewer can see the related action item under Me >>Performance >> My reviews for employee and My Team >> Current Reviews for other reviewers.
2. ‘Self only’ questions will be shown to admin in review administration before and after the review is initiated
Previously, when a question was configured as “self only” in review form, that question won’t be shown to the admin in preview review template until the review is released.
But now, admin can view “self” only questions also in review administration once the review is created for the employee.
3. Refined the UI of renaming a Review Cycle name
For current cycles, edit option will be shown after the cycle name.
For past cycles , it will be shown under options.
4. Updated maximum duration of reviewer type in ‘Independently’ review
If there are more than one reviewer and each have different number of days to fill the review form, the maximum of all the reviewers’ days will be considered for that particular step.