WORK FORCE MANAGEMENT
1. Added ability to configure Sandwich policy for no attendance days in tracking policy
This can be configured from Settings > Attendance > Tracking Policy.
The sandwich policy can be configured for week-offs and holidays in the following possible manner:
- If week-off / holiday is in between two no attendance days (sandwiched between no attendance days).
- If no attendance day is right before a week-off / holiday.
- If no attendance day is right after a week-off / holiday.
- If no attendance day is right before or after or in between two week-offs / holidays.
The following image shows us one week-off sandwiched between two no attendance days. The tracking policy configuration is such that the week-off should be penalized if it is sandwiched in between two no attendance days.
In this case, the week-off is penalized.
In case the week-off / holiday is sandwiched between one no attendance day and another day with an applied leave. The applied leave is considered as a no attendance day and the week-off / holiday is penalized according to the sandwich policy set for the attendance tracking policy.
2. Upgraded UI for My team-Attendance reports
- The migrated reports can be accessed from My team>>Attendance>>Reports.
- Along with the reporting manager, now the Department head and L2 managers can also access these reports to view the attendance data of their respective team.
1. Ability to add custom Notice periods
Earlier, only one Notice period in Employee default settings could be configured which will be assigned to all employees. However, we have added an ability to define different notice period policies in settings and assign them to the required employees.
Notice periods work flow:
- Global Admin/ HR Manager/ HR Executive can add the Notice period policies in settings from the path: Settings > Employees > Notice Periods
- Notice period can be assigned to an employee from
- Employee Job page
- While adding an Employee from UI
- Through job import
- Admin can see the assigned Notice period policies from Employee job page/ Master details report/ Job details report.
- If notice period is not assigned to any employee, the default notice period will be considered while initiating exit of that employee.
2. Added option to view audit logs for Employee Job details
Audit log will be visible in Employee Job details page. You can access the audit logs of past 3 months.
3. Restricted My Team approvals based on Approval chain
Earlier, Reporting Manager/ L2 Manager/ Department Head could approve or reject all the pending leave/ Attendance requests of team members from My Team.
Now, an employee can approve or reject requests from My Team only if that employee is in approval chain and is the valid approver for that request.
4. Admin view of Assets tab in the employee profile
Earlier, Only employees were able to see the assets assigned to them in their own profile. Now, admins can aslo see the assets assigned to a particular employee from that particular employee’s profile.
Global Admin, HR Manager, HR Executive and Asset Manager can view the Assets tab in Employee profile. Only the assets assigned to the employee will be visible here.
5. Upgraded UI of profile picture updation screen
The profile picture updation screen is now upgraded to a new screen. Previously, this was causing a problem to udpate the image from ‘Assets’ tab. Now however, this can be done from this screen.
6. Upgraded UI for all Employee Status Reports
The UI for all employee status reports at Org > Dashboard has been upgraded. Department and Location filters have also been added in all the reports.
7. Added ability to take Bulk Actions from My Team for Leave and Attendance approvals
We have given an ability for Managers to approve or reject Leave and Attendance requests in bulk from My Team. An employee will be able to take action only if he/she is the privileged approver of that request (According to approval chain settings).
Reporting Manager, L2 Manager and Department head can perform these actions from My team if they are the valid approvers of that request
1. Enhancements in calibration
‘Moderation’ is now updated as ‘Calibration’. Previously, it used to be that the entire moderation of reviews needed to be done by admins i.e. global admin or performance admin which might be hectic in moderating the reviews with accuracy.
To make this easier, we have implemented calibration, so that admin can assign calibrators individually or in bulk to calibrate ratings provided by the reviewers.
In review process settings, admin can configure calibration settings, whether calibration is required or not.
Scenario 1: Calibration is required
If an admin chooses ‘calibration is required’, then an option is given to opt for the usage of performance bands.
If use performance bands is checked, performance band can be created with band name & label which is shown to employee after release of review.
Calibration settings can also be opted out or changes in settings can be done in calibration step, unless calibration is not initiated for at least one employee.
Calibrators can be assigned/removed either in bulk or individually through view & manage calibrators, where employee can be searched by role or by name.
Once the calibrators are assigned, calibration can be initiated, then calibrator will receive notifying mail to calibrate ratings for review, where calibrator can calibrate & assign performance band to employee, finalized overall rating & chosen performance band will be shown to employee.
At any point of time calibration can be unlocked and calibrated reviewer can see the form and changes can done and submited when the calibration is unlocked and calibrator can be re-assigned until the review is released.
If performance bands is not checked, calibrator cant assign performance band and employee can only see overall rating.
Scenario 2: Calibration is not required
In this case admin will be asked again if he would like to configure calibration settings in calibration step.
If the admin decides that calibration is not required, the employee can be moved to the next stage i.e. finalized either individually or in bulk.
Once the employee is moved to finalized stage, reviewer weight can’t be re-assigned in the finalized step.
If performance bands is not checked, calibrator can’t assign performance band and employee can only see overall rating.
2. Added ability for all employees in an organization to view feedback (Appreciation)
Previously, feedback (appreciation) given by managers or admin are visible to employee and the managers.
Now the appreciations given by managers & admins are visible to every employee in an organization through appreciations tab.
3. Upgraded UI for meeting step in review flow
UI refinements are done for the Meeting step in review flow. Functionality remains same.
4. Added ability to modify nomination settings after the review is initiated
In previous implementation once the settings are configured for nomination step in review they are being treated as final if the review has been initiated, if the admin would like to modify settings of nomination he needs to cancel & remove all the current reviews & then modify.
To rectify this we have given ability for the admin to modify nomination settings in between the review which will be reflected only for yet to be initiated reviews.
Nomination settings can be configured through settings icon in nomination step.
5. Enhancements in Review completion step
Earlier, Admins used to write the review release note and release the reviews for each employee. Now, this can be done by managers as well.
There will be two settings in review completion step, one for writing review summary and another for releasing reviews.
Writing review summary:
- If “Provide the summary of the performance review to the employee” is selected then you can select the managers who can provide the review summary. By default performance or global admins will be selected.
- If it is selected, then selected managers will be able to see “writing review summary” action in My team>>Performance>>Pending Actions
- Admins can submit it from Review Administration >> Review completion step.
- This can be saved as a draft before submitting review summary. Last updated details will be shown here.
- Selected managers can release or hide the reviews for employee. Status here will be “Awaiting for release”.
- If a review is released for employee, he can view his review form, ratings and label based on the settings done for employee.
- If a review is hidden, then employee can’t see any details, where as managers can see his review form and rating in my team.
- If “Provide the summary of the performance review to the employee” is not selected, then the review will be on “Awaiting for release” state.
- When multiple people are selected in a step, if any one of them submits or releases the review then that step will be completed.
- Review release note is changed as “Review summary” for all the reviews.
6. Added ability to edit and delete the feedback given
You can now edit or delete the feedback given from: Me>>Performance>>Continuous feedback>>Feedback submitted
- Navigate to Me>>Performance>>Continuous feedback>>Feedback submitted.
- Click on three horizontal dots, you will be able to see “Edit feedback” and “Delete feedback” options.
- You can update the feedback title, description and core values when you click on “Edit feedback”.
- If a feedback type is “appreciation” type, multiple employees can be added, but can’t delete the existing ones.
Delete Feedback: Deleted feedback will be lost completely and user can’t see it anywhere.
7. Mail for appreciation
Employee will receive email notification when he gets an appreciation or personal feedback.
When multiple employees are appreciated, all the people will get notification mails.
8. Added ability to update review completion settings at any time from review administration
Earlier, we couldn’t update the review process settings once reviews are initiated in a review cycle. We have now given this ability through review administration.
This can be done from here:
- Performance >> Reviews >> Review administration >> Review completion step
- Click on settings icon, you will be able to update all the visibility settings for employee.
Based on the settings, employee will be able to view the review form, ratings and labels.
9. Added ability to update visibility settings in feedback form step from review administration
Previously, once the reviews are in progress the visibility settings couldn’t be modified.
We have given this ability to modify the visibility settings in feedback settings.
The sequence and participants can’t be changed. However, the visibility settings can be modified from here:
Performance>>Reviews>>Review administration>>Reviews in progress