1. Bonus Revision Report
This report shows the revisions done on the bonus given to the employee along with their status.
Path: Payroll>> Reports >> Bonus Revision Report
2. Display “Net Recovery Amount” in F&F Statement
While processing F&F for an employee, if the net pay for an employee goes negative for any reason then the amount was never shown in the system. From now , it will be shown as “Net Recovery” in the F&F downloaded statement.
Path: Employees >> Exits
3. Ability To Configure Tax Deduction For Bonus And One-Time Payments
Now the user can configure when to deduct tax when bonus or one-time payment is given to employee (i.e. whether deduct in the same month or recurring till the end of FY).
Path: Settings >> Payroll >> My Finance Settings
4. Ability To Generate Letters With Future Revised Salary
Now the admin can generate letters with future dated salary structures. Two fields Next Revised salary(gives the CTC value) and Next Revised Salary Structure(gives salary break-up before deductions or contributions) given.
Path: Employees>>Documents>>Letter Templates>>Create New Template/Edit Template>>Employee Basic Info.
5. Updated payroll to be In-Line with the Budget Changes for the FY 2018-2019
1. Medical Reimbursement and Travel allowance are no longer part of tax exemption for FY 2018-2019. (If people are using system-defined components, the system will automatically take care of considering them as taxable from April-2018. But if they are using custom defined components, the user should change the configuration )
2. There will be a standard deduction of Rs.40000/- per annum from “Taxable Income Under the Head Salaries”.
3. U/s 80DDB for deduction for lie threatening diseases for senior citizens(above 60yrs. of age) and very senior citizens (above 80yrs. of age) both deduction to be increased to Rs.1,00,000/-
4. Raising the limit of deduction for health insurance premium and/ or medical expenditure from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/-, U/s 80D. If self/spouse/parents are above 60 years of age, they can claim the benefit of the deduction up to Rs.50,000/- per annum (against existing Rs.30,000) in respect of any health insurance premium and/or any general medical expenditure incurred.
- Added confirmation message to avoid sending multiple pay-slip emails (with multiple clicks).
- Showing negative value of HRA to avoid confusion if HRA is being considered for tax exemption. Till now, if the HRA value for tax exemption is negative, then it was not shown in the Income Tax tab(UI) for an employee, but from now onwards it will be shown with the value as zero.
- Rounding of tax amount as per section 288B: Initially the tax amount was rounded off to nearest 10 digits but now total tax amount will be rounded off to nearest integer as per the section 288B.Example: If total tax amount is Rs.12,456 the was rounded to Rs.12,460 (i.e. if the last digit is greater than or equal to 5, then it will be rounded to next 10 digits else to previous 10 digits) but now only the digit after decimal will be rounded.
- Employee’s name on the PAN will be the name in Form-16 and the file name format.
- Non-registered users can also receive pay-slip via. email
LEAVES & ATTENDANCE
1. Implemented On Duty for employee’s who are working remotely
This feature will be helpful to the employee’s working out of office, but don’t have access to mobile phone/laptop to mark attendance then he/she can mark that day as OD.
Path: Settings >> Time & Attendance >> Capture Scheme
2. Added Two New widgets in Homepage
Added the new widgets in homepage dashboard to have a view of employees working remotely and the employees on leave for current day.
3. Ability To Accrue Leaves For Employee (On Probation) Basis Joining Date
We have now provided an option where they can configure the no of days from which the accrual should start for an employee.
Example: Let us say if 30 days from DOJ is configured then accrual will start for the employee after 30 days from DOJ and is prorated based on the DOJ or Probation end date.
Path: Settings >> Leaves & Holidays >> Edit Leave Type >> Step 2
4. Report to show Comp-offs leaves Expiry
This report gives details count of all expired leaves in selected duration under selected leave plan.
Path: Time Attend >> Reports
5. Added “View All” Option in the Holidays Widget of Homepage Dashboard
We have now added “View All” button in holidays widget of homepage dashboard to view all current year’s holidays.
1. Fixed issue of summary creation for employees after their exit date. There were summaries created for relieved employees even after their exit date, this issue is fixed now and there’d be no summaries created for employee after their exit date
2. Fixed issue of FP Clock Device Addition with Sync Tool V 2.8.2 Release. There was an issue while adding FP Clock Device, which is fixed now with the release of new Sync Tool V 2.8.2
3. Fixed issue of leaves consumed import while importing leaves. Previously, there was an issue when leaves were imported, old values were deleted. Now the issue is fixed and imported values will be added to the existing ones and shown along.
4. Fixed issue of missing “Approved On” date in leave requests summary report. Previously, there was an issue that if a leave is auto-approved, there was no approver name shown in Leave Request report, now it’s fixed and approver name would be shown
5.Timesheet: Fixed issue of showing results in resource cost details report. There was an issue in showing results in “Resource Cost Details” timesheet report, this is fixed now and all the results are viewed correctly