1. Ability to Email Form-16 to employees in Bulk.
Global Admin or Payroll Admin can email Form-16 to employees in bulk. This can be done by navigating to Payroll>>Form-16>>Summary.
Sample Email Template with Form 16 as an attachment:
2. Ability to enter comments while rejecting the Expense Claim.
Approvers can now post comments while rejecting the Expense claim, comments posted will also be shown in the Rejection Email sent to employees.
Comments can be posted while rejecting Expense from:
- My Team>>Expenses
- Employee Finance>>Expense>>Take Action
3. Added “Take Action” button in expense approval mail.
This will redirect approvers to My Team>>Expenses directly from the Mail notification received.
4. Ability to password protect Payslip.
A setting to enable password protection is added under Settings>>Payroll>>Pay slip.
When this is enabled, users will be prompted to enter the password to view payslip. Default Password to view payslip is Employee PAN number in upper case. i.e. AXASA1234S
5. Updated confirmation message shown to users while changing Payroll start month & Pay cycle.
- Alert when user wants to change the Payroll start month:
- Alert when user wants to change the Pay cycle:
6. Updated PF Admin Charges from 0.65% to 0.50% effective 01-June-2018 as per the notification received from PF Department.
Note: If PF Admin Charges are part of salary structure, system will show the old values in the structure. In order to update those values in the salary structure, you need regenerate salary structures manually. To do this, complete 4th step of Settings>>Payroll>>Salary structure and components or contact support team at email@example.com.
7. Ability to mark Payment status as paid or unpaid from Keka API.
A new field status is added in the Payment API using which user can mark the payment status as Paid or Unpaid.
Status = 0 = Unpaid
Status = 1 = Paid
8. Addition of new system defined component OT (Overtime).
This would be a default component listed under Adhoc Components >> Adhoc Allowances to process overtime payments.
You can import/add the amount payable towards OT manually from: Payroll >> Pre – Payroll Actions >> One – Time Payments & Deductions.
10. Added an option to opt out from ESI contribution including one-time payments & Bonus.
If the newly added option “Include Bonuses and One-Time Payments in gross for ESI Eligibility calculation” is selected, we will consider one-time payments and bonus along with employee gross to exempt employee from ESI during cycle start month.
Note: ESI will not be deducted if ESI eligibility is Turned Off at the employee level under Finances>>Preferences.
- FORM 24Q – We now capture all employees who were part of the FY in form 24Q generated in the Fourth Quarter.
- Gross salary shown in ESI Reports is now the actual gross received.
- Updated PT Slab of Madhya Pradesh as per 2018-2019 FY.
Newly updated PT Slabs of Madhya Pradesh are as following and these are effective from 01-April-2018.
4. Updated text shown in salary timeline for better understanding of ‘Net Pay’
5. Reverted 80CCG Changes (i.e. added back the section for this FY) under Finance>>Manage Tax>>Other exemption for FY 2018-19.
1. Ability to configure late arrival deduction with multiple rules.
2. Ability to select “From and To” dates for Work from Home and On Duty requests.
3. Option to add logs in case employee is on half day leave.
4. Ability to create dynamic shifts without start and end time. (24/7 Shift.)
5. Added new list of attendance report to view each attendance request type.
1. Help Desk Reports
Global admin/ HR Manager/ HR Executive can view the following reports by navigating through Employees >> Help Desk >> Reports screen.
CREATED TICKETS REPORT: All the tickets which are created in the selected date range will be displayed in this report.
CLOSED TICKETS REPORT: All the tickets which are closed in the selected date range will be displayed in this report.
2. Help Desk Mail Notifications:
Emails will be sent in following scenarios.
Mail to Default assignee:
- When a category is assigned
- When a ticket is assigned
- When a comment is added by admin or employee to the ticket which is assigned
- When ticket is updated (Status or Category change) by admin.
Mail to Employee:
- When a ticket is added on behalf of employee by admin
- When a comment is added to ticket
- When ticket is updated (Status or Category change