1. Ability to override Basic and HRA in bulk.
This option will enable you to manage different salary structures under one head and helps you avoid manual intervention in editing Basic & HRA components at the employee level.
*(Only for Organizations with 100+ Employees under Growth Plan)
2. Updated Professional Tax slab rate.
Updated PT slabs are as following:
0-20,833/ Month – Rs.0
20,834-above/ Month Rs.150
In case you have employees working from Punjab, please update the professional tax information under Settings>>Payroll>>Statutory Filling Information>>Professional Tax as shown below.
3. Enhancement in ESI applicability.
- ESI will be shown in employees salary structure only if ESI eligibility is turned ‘On’ at an employee level. You can manage this here: Employee Finances>>Preferences>>ESI.
- To apply this change, you need to re-generate salary structures manually from: Settings>>Payroll>>Salary Structures and Components>>Salary Ranges and Click on Apply Changes button to regenerate all the structures).
Note: Once done, System will not show the ESI component in salary breakup if the ESI eligibility at employee level is Off.
4. Issues Fixed
- UI issue with respect to Bonus Tax Calculation.
- Issue when generating Form-16 for relieved employees.
Leave & Attendance
1. Added a setting to prevent auto approval of attendance request if approver is not registered/relieved.
If the approver is not registered, relieved or no employee is added in the specified role, attendance requests were auto-approved. Through this setting, you can choose to prevent auto approval which allows Global Admin or HR Managers to take action on such requests. If the checkbox is not selected, requests will not be auto-approved. This option can be chosen for Attendance Adjustment, Remote Clock-in, WFH & OD under Capture Scheme settings.
2. Added a setting to prevent auto approval of leave request if approver is not registered/relieved.
If the approver is not registered, relieved or no employee is added in the specified role, leave requests were auto-approved. Through this setting, you can choose to prevent auto approval which allows Global Admin or HR Managers to take action on such requests. If the checkbox is not selected, leave requests will not be auto-approved. This option can be chosen for all leave types under Leave Plan settings.
3. Ability to view attachments uploaded for a leave request.
You can now view attachments uploaded by employees (while making a leave request), in corresponding leave request under leaves page.
1. Enhancements in Help Desk Dashboard and Reports.
Admin can easily access all open tickets in the organization and can have a clear view of the tickets flow with this dashboard and reports provided.
List of reports added in this sprint:
Tickets Created Today: This report gives details of the tickets which are created on current day
Tickets Closed Today: This report gives details of the tickets which are closed on current day
Open Tickets by Category: This report shows the count of open tickets in each category
Open Tickets by Assignee: This report shows the count of open tickets under each assignee
Created Tickets – by Month: This report gives month wise statistics of created tickets. Gives details of past 12 months from the current month.
2. Audit logs for Attendance Tracking Policy.
We have now implemented audit logs for changes made in Attendance Tracking Policy. Further, this will be extended to other modules as well in our upcoming releases.
3. Profile visibility permissions to L2 Manager, Business Unit Head and Department Head.
L2 Manager, BU head, and Department head can access all the tabs which ‘Reporting Manager’ is able to view in employee profile (Summary, Time[Leaves, Attendance, Timesheet], Documents, Talent). Which allows them to perform actions and view required details of their indirect reportees.