1. Added ESI aggregates in the Post Payroll outcomes
After finalizing the payroll, we have added ESI aggregates.
On Clicking ‘Manage’ it will redirect you to ‘ESI Monthly Return (ECR)’ report where the details can be seen and the report can also be exported.
2. Added Section number in Import Investment Declarations excel import
Previously only the section names were shown in the Declaration import excel template, which created confusion if the name is different in your organization. To avoid such confusion we have added the section numbers also in the excel template.
To view this navigate to Payroll >> Payroll Admin >> Import Investment Declaration.
3. Added ability to mark PF and ESI eligibility while adding employee into Keka
Previously, only annual pay, structure and bonus details were shown in the 4th step of Add Employee. Now, PF Eligibility and ESI Eligibility can also be marked from the same page.
The same will also be shown in the Salary Adding wizard in the employee’s profile if you skip/cancel this step while adding the employee.
To view this navigate to Employee Finances Tab (for whom salary is not added yet) >> Add Salary.
- PF and ESI eligibility will be shown only for the first time (i.e. while adding salary for the first time for the employee).
- PF Eligibility will be shown in this step only if “Allow admin to override PF Contribution , opt-out from PF, limit to statutory PF” is selected.
- If PF Eligibility is marked as OFF in the above steps then system will automatically override PF with 0 under PF Overrides in Payroll Admin (i.e. same as existing functionality because in the current system to disable PF for any employee we should override with zero). Similarly to enable it we need to OFF the override.
- To enable or disable ESI after finishing the wizard this can be done from Employee Finances >> Preferences >> PF and ESI Information.
4. Added regeneration of salary structures if ESI eligibility is enabled/disabled in employee profile
Previously if an admin makes any changes in the ESI eligibility of the employee, those changes were reflected in the salary structure of the employee only if we trigger regeneration manually. However, now if an admin makes any changes to ESI Eligibility from UI i.e. either from Employee Finances >> Preferences >> PF and ESI Information or from Payroll >> Payroll Admin >> Employee PF and ESI Info , then system will automatically trigger regeneration and update the salary accordingly.
If the ESI Eligibility is updated in bulk using any import, then we need to manually trigger regeneration. In this case automatic regeneration is not triggered by the system.
WORK FORCE MANAGEMENT
1. Shift or week-off with effective date can be updated from employee’s ‘Job’
We have provided an option to update an employee’s Shift or Week-Off from the Job tab in the employee’s profile.
This can be done for past and future dates. Moreover, there is an option to choose “No end date” if you’re unaware about when the shift/week-off cycle ends.
From employee’s Job tab, clicking on ‘View history’ of shift/week-off opens a pop-up which shows shift/week-off assigned to the employee with the effective dates given.
In the history pop-up, there’s an option to view shift/week-off details.
Updating shifts/week-offs can be done with past or future effective date.
2. Ability for Reporting Manger to update shifts/week-offs
RM can now update shifts/week-offs for his/her reportees from My Team –> Attendance –> Time Assignments >> Select corresponding employees >> Click on Update shift or Update week-off.
Past or future effective dates can be chosen here. Moreover, there is an option to choose “No end date” if you are unaware of when the shift/week-off ends.
3. Updating shift/week-off with effective dates as a Global Admin, HR Manager or HR executive
A Global Admin, HR Manager or an HR executive can update shift/week-off for from Time Attendance –> Time Assignments >> Select corresponding employees >> Click on Update shift or Update week-off.
4. Flexibility to allow or prevent Reporting Manager from changing shift, week-off, tracking policy for reportees
This can be done from Settings –> Attendance –> General.
On allowing, RM can view Tracking Policies, Time Assignments tabs in My Team –> Attendance. Otherwise, those tabs would be hidden for RM.
5. Added ‘Past day’ restriction for attendance requests
There is an option to choose a specific date in a month after which employees are not allowed to make corresponding attendance requests for the past days (before the given date). However, RM and admins can override this setting and make adjustments for past days.
Can be set for each attendance request type in Settings –> Capture scheme.
1. Mail Notifications for Asset Assignment and Asset Recovery events
By default, mail will be delivered To: ‘Employee self’ with CC: ‘Asset Manager’ when an asset is assigned to some employee.
Mail will be delivered To: ‘Asset Manager’ with CC: ‘Employee self’ when an asset is recovered from any employee.
Following are the templates used for these mail Notifications:
Mail notifications will work only when the asset is assigned from UI.
It will not work when assets are added through bulk import or when assigned to someone while adding the asset itself.
Recipients list for the Email Notification can be configure from here:
Settings >> Login Integrations & Automation:
Recipients list can be selected:
- Based on Employee or Requester related roles and Keka User roles.
- Individual employee can be added by searching their name.
- Custom recipient mail address can also be added by providing the mail address and clicking on ‘Enter’.
2. Added bounced type and sub-type in ‘Message details’ popup in Email History screen
Since there is no sufficient information available regarding the reason when any email is blocked, Bounced type and sub-type have been added in the Message details