Ability to configure formula for ESI.
We have added a new setting which allows you to calculate ESI contribution with a custom formula. You can see this setting under ESI settings: “Allow Override at structure Level ”.
Please use this setting only if necessary to avoid any incorrect ESI calculation.
Added an ability to upload logo at Legal Entity Level.
You can now upload a different logo for different Legal Entities if you have enrolled for ‘PayGroup’ feature. This can be enabled under Settings>>Company Settings>>Legal Entity>>Add Logo.
VPF breakup in Pay register, Pay-slip & IT Computation.
This can be enabled from back-end if you have employees contributing for VPF. Please reach out to <email@example.com> in order to enable this feature. When this is enabled, VPF breakup will be shown under following heads.
- Pay register
- Employee salary breakup
- Income Tax (My Finance>>Pay>>Income Tax, both from Employee and Admin View)
- My Finance>>Manage Tax>>Declaration>>1.5 lac Exemption.
- Payroll >> Reports>> Annual Income Tax detailed Report
- Payroll>>Reports>>PF Remittance Report
Option to configure additional email addresses for Birthday and Work Anniversary emails.
- In the event of any employees Birthday or Work Anniversary, you can choose to notify all employees in the organization using this option.
- You can add a maximum of 5 emails for each notification. i.e. 5 for birthday notifications and 5 for work anniversary notifications.
- Global Admin, HR Manager, and HR Executive will have the rights to configure these settings.
- To add emails, Navigate to Settings >> Employee >> Mail Notifications.
Option to view employees under Tracking Policy.
You can now view the list of employees assigned under a tracking policy. This option is available under Settings>>Time & Attendance>>Tracking Policy.