Ability to configure formula for ESI.
We have added a new setting which allows you to calculate ESI contribution with a custom formula. You can see this setting under ESI settings: “Allow Override at structure Level ”.
Please use this setting only if necessary to avoid any incorrect ESI calculation.
Added an ability to upload logo at Legal Entity Level.
You can now upload a different logo for different Legal Entities if you have enrolled for ‘PayGroup’ feature. This can be enabled under Settings>>Company Settings>>Legal Entity>>Add Logo.
VPF breakup in Pay register, Pay-slip & IT Computation.
This can be enabled from back-end if you have employees contributing for VPF. Please reach out to <email@example.com> in order to enable this feature. When this is enabled, VPF breakup will be shown under following heads.
- Pay register
- Employee salary breakup
- Income Tax (My Finance>>Pay>>Income Tax, both from Employee and Admin View)
- My Finance>>Manage Tax>>Declaration>>1.5 lac Exemption.
- Payroll >> Reports>> Annual Income Tax detailed Report
- Payroll>>Reports>>PF Remittance Report
Option to configure additional email addresses for Birthday and Work Anniversary emails.
- In the event of any employees Birthday or Work Anniversary, you can choose to notify all employees in the organization using this option.
- You can add a maximum of 5 emails for each notification. i.e. 5 for birthday notifications and 5 for work anniversary notifications.
- Global Admin, HR Manager, and HR Executive will have the rights to configure these settings.
- To add emails, Navigate to Settings >> Employee >> Mail Notifications.
Option to view employees under Tracking Policy.
You can now view the list of employees assigned under a tracking policy. This option is available under Settings>>Time & Attendance>>Tracking Policy.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We are happy to announce the launch of Review Groups feature in our Performance Management System module. It is quite an innovative way of conducting performance reviews, offering a great amount of flexibility and visibility.
Right from the inception, we have been closely working with you to see how easy the product was to use. In the due process, we received invaluable feedback and insights. Bearing all this in mind, we have conceptualized this concept called Review Groups. While doing so, we have revamped the complete user experience bringing it close to the human thought process and behavior.
Earlier, in order to generate a performance review in Keka, you had to create and configure numerous things such as review cycle, process, questionnaire, etc. Though this approach has given users flexibility, it was complex to comprehend. Hence, we have come up with Review Groups where initiating performance reviews can be accomplished in a lesser number of steps.
For more details on Review Groups, please refer to the document here:
It is important to hire the most suitable candidate who can perform well enough to reduce the need for more employees.
In the last post, we spoke about how culture can single-handedly make or break engagement levels in organizations. But how does cu...
Up until a decade ago, company culture was a term mostly discussed behind closed conference doors by HR leaders. The game has mass...