1. Ability to Add Multiple Level Approval Chain for Expenses
Now user can add Approval Levels for the Expense Claims at the Policy Level.
Path: Settings>>Expenses>> Edit/Add New
2. Ability to Manage Expenses from Inbox
Now the employee added to the Approval Chain of Expense can manage the Expense requests from Inbox.
The details like Amount, Date of Expense, Kilometers, etc. can be edited by the Approver while approving the Expense Request by clicking on Edit icon as shown below:
3. Employment Status Filter in Current Salary Structure Report
Now we have the option to filter the employment status and pull out the report for working and relieved employees separately or for all the employees.
4. Multi-Level Approval Chain for Loans
Now user can add multiple levels for loan requests. And the system does not allow to save the configuration if Payroll Admin role is not added to any of the levels.
Path: Settings>>Payroll>>Loan Settings
5. Ability to Manage Loan Requests from Inbox
Now the employee added to the Approval Chain of Loans can manage the Loan requests from Inbox.
The fields that are shown when approver clicks on an Action button varies based on their role.
- If the Approver does not have any access to the Financial information then the following fields will be shown.(other than payroll admin/global admin/HR Manager)
Loan Amount, Repayment term, Loan Released Date(Expected On date), Loan EMI starts from will be shown as shown in below image and those fields can be edited while approving the requests. The default values given in Loan settings will be auto-filled in remaining fields.
- If the approver is having access to the Financial information then all the fields that are required to create the Loan will be shown.(i.e. Loan Amount, Repayment term, Loan Released Date(Expected On date), Loan EMI starts, Interest rate, Interest Calculation, Disbursal Mode and can be edited while approving the loan request.
6. Expense Claim with Break up Report
This report shows the breakup of expenses submitted by the employee between the selected date ranges. It will show all the Submitted, Approved, Paid, In approval Process and Rejected Claims.
Path: Payroll>>Reports>>Expense Claim Breakup Report
7. Opening and Closing Lines in F&F Statement
Now user can add opening and closing lines and those will be shown in Full and Final Settlement document.
To configure this navigate to the path: Settings>>Payroll>>F&F Statement
The added lines will be shown in full and final settlement statement as below.
8. Ability to Show Exit Comment in Exit related Reports
The comments given by privileged users while initiating the exit for an employee will be shown in the below Places:
- Employees>>Exits>>In Progress/Completed/Cancelled
- Employees>>Attrition Employee Report
- Employees>>Employee Master Details Report
1. Fixed tax calculation for ‘Let-out-Property’ under Section 24. Initially, the system was limiting the Interest on Housing Loan to Rs.2,00,000\- for calculating the Tax exempted amount for Let out property. But there is no limit for that and the limit was for calculating the loss/gain for house property.
2. Ability to override declarations when imported with zero. Now by using the Import admin can override all the declarations made by the employee with Zero. This will update all the declarations irrespective of their state(i.e. both Approved, Waiting for Approval). This is done by using Investment Declaration import.
3. Fixed arrears calculation when there are multiple salary revisions for the employee. There was an issue in calculating the arrear amount if there are multiple revisions made for an employee with the same effective date. Now it is fixed.
4. Showing LOP days in decimal only if the employee has Lop value in Decimal. From now onwards, the Paydays and Loss of paydays will be shown in decimal only if the Lop is in decimal otherwise absolute value will be shown.
5. Fixed issues occurred while generating Form-24Q for quarter four.
6. Ability to hold the Salary by reporting manager for newly assigned reportees.
7. Fixed showing of approvers for Expense Policy if timesheet feature is not enabled.
8. Fixed Issue of showing Projected values in Income tax sheet if the settlement is done with Pay action as Already Paid and now proper values will be shown in Employee Income Tax sheet, Income Tax Reports and Form-16.
1. HELP DESK
Now User can raise their issues as tickets from Keka over their organisation and can get their queries and issues solved and answered internally for which category the ticket is been raised.
Adding Ticket Category with a default assignee:
On raising a ticket of the particular category the ticket will assign to the default assignee employee.
Where every ticket can be able to update by Global Admin, HR Manager, HR Executive at any point of time irrespective of the category assignment.
Path: Settings >> Employees >> Helpdesk
How an employee can raise a ticket:
Every user can raise ticket and can check the status of those from Open & Closed tickets tabs.
Tickets assigned to them are been listed under Assigned to me section where user take necessary action like changing category and status of the ticket.
Note: This feature is available only for Strength and above Subscription. To enable this feature, write us to email@example.com.
2. Ability to Create or Update Folders under Employee Documents
Now we have provided the user with an ability to create or update folders under employee documents and add, manage document types under them.
Employees can provide related information under these documents through their profile.
The path to set up the folders to be shown in Employee Documents: Settings >> Employees >> Documents >> Employee Documents
3. Ability to Manage Organization Documents
We have now added an ability to create or update folders under organization documents and add, manage document types under them. Employees can view organization documents uploaded by admin on their documents page.
Path: Employees >> Documents >> Organization Documents
1. The ability for Reasoning while Rejecting a Leave Request
Now we have given the approver an ability to give a reason for leave rejection.
2. Ability to Restrict Maximum Consecutive Days for Applying for Leave
Now the user can define the maximum number of leave balance that can be availed in a month, specific to leave type. This leave can be availed in one instance or multiple instances, but should not exceed the max. threshold defined.
Path: Settings >> Leaves & Holidays >> Edit Leave Type >> Leave Restrictions
3. Ability to Ignore Half day Leave taken by an Employee when there’s Sandwich Policy
By setting this rule, any half day leaves accompanying week-off or holiday from the corresponding setting, will not be considered under the sandwich rule.
4. Implemented Email Notification to RM, HR Manager, HR executive when Employee’s leave Request is Cancelled
1. Fixed leave approval issues from homepage dashboard, per payroll actions, year-end processing. There was an error when tried to take actions on any leave request from homepage dashboard, per payroll actions, year-end processing. This is fixed.
2. Fixed leave accrual when there’s experience accrual configured.
3. Fixed issue of leave request getting auto approved when it is edited.
4. Fixed issues of approval, cancelling comp-off.
1. Ability for Admin/RM to Add Time Entries on Holidays or Week-offs
Admin/RM can add time entries for employees on full day week-off or holiday. Previously, it was available only for half day week-off and a working day
2. Implemented Multilevel Approval Chain for all Attendance Requests
We have now implemented multilevel approval chain for all attendance requests i.e, Attendance adjustments, Remote clock-in, WFH, OD. Users can define any number of approver levels for each of the attendance requests in corresponding capture schemes.
Path: Settings >> Time & Attendance >. Attendance Capture Scheme
3. Ability to Manage all Attendance Requests from Inbox
Now the employee added to the Approval Chain of attendance can manage the attendance requests from Inbox.
1. Fixed issue of exporting remote clock-in requests report.
2. Fixed issue of showing incorrect shift time. Previously, if there’s a new shift created with new timings, it was updating old version shift timings, this is fixed now.
3. Fixed issue of showing incorrect shift name in employee job tab. Previously, older version name of the shift was viewed in employee job tab. Now this issue is fixed.
1. Option to Import Tasks from Saved Timesheets
Now the employee can import any number of tasks from saved timesheet weeks so that he need not enter same tasks in every week again. Tasks entered in one week can be copied to various weeks, he can choose all tasks or few of them from the pop-up.
1. Fixed issue while invoicing & downloading invoice.