Java Software Engineer Interview Questions
Java is a well-known programming language among developers. Its syntax is easier, and it is supported by all available operating systems, making it a viable option. With such fierce competition, companies are very specific about what they want in a professional for a Java software engineer role.
Here are few questions that will help you identify the right candidate for Java Software Engineer:
- Why is the Java platform independent? Explain public static void main (String args).
- Why isn’t Java fully object-oriented?
- In Java, what are wrapper classes?
- What exactly are constructors in Java?
- What is a singleton class in Java, and how do we make one?
- What is the distinction between an array list and a vector in Java?
- In Java, what is the distinction between equals() and ==?
- What are the distinctions between Heap Memory and Stack Memory in Java?
- What distinguishes the preemptive threading model from the cooperative threading model?
- What tools and activities do you believe are needed for a Continuous Delivery solution?
- What is the relationship between Java SE and Java EE?
- What distinguishes Runtime exceptions from Checked exceptions?
- Async support was added in Servlets 3.0. Create a use case with it.
- Why do you think lambda expressions are such a huge deal in Java 8?
- What are the most significant features implemented in Java 5, 7, and 8?
- Select a Java EE platform API and include a brief overview of it.